Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Nonsense
No it’s not the moment she thought she was so much better than me I probably would have never talk to her again I can’t stand people with that type of attitude
1 0
Replying to Mirinda • Sep 17, 2021
Who are those 0.4% people who just dropped this drama? I wonder 🌚
People dislike love triangles even though people are trying to justify It could be why they dropped It
3 1
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Sep 17, 2021
Most people in the world belong to different world, whether it be different social statutes, different upbringing,…
I was really just trying to point out why I thought my original comment may not being a reach
0 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Most people in the world belong to different world, whether it be different social statutes, different upbringing,…
Actually I wouldn't be in disbelief but I have seen strange stuff for me anything is believable so it's not really a shocker if someone wanted to throw it all away an I the only one who does not make a big fuss out of smart people and treat as normal stuff
0 2
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Most people in the world belong to different world, whether it be different social statutes, different upbringing,…
Maybe it’s my problem I still can’t get past where she was making him solve those questions on a table like she could not believe he was smart like it was impossible
1 5
Replying to DeeforDrama • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
A lot of the theories seem to forget military service. Out of the missing 5 years, HDS would’ve spent at least…
Trauma from military makes since
0 0
Replying to noonaa • Sep 15, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Is this true shiyi had been framed by adultererSourcehttps://m.douban.com/movie/subject/35095274/https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E4%B8%80%E7%94%9F%E4%B8%80%E4%B8%96/50362132
Oh I love more information about this cause that director keep suspicious to me and he be the first one I think that be in on it
0 0
Replying to Who cares • Sep 15, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
For this drama it's NOT team Du Shik or team Sung Hyun BUT team Hye Jin OR team Du Shik lol.I really hope all…
What if I want both stay single and not get together?
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 15, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Why do I keep getting that this director is going at some point I know what it was in the novel but it may have changed
0 0
Replying to noonaa • Sep 15, 2021
It's the police but he doesn't believe that ZCS is the criminal(watched it from ep15 still not sure)
Thanks
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 15, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Episode 16 is that not that police officer starting investigations that messing around with Shi Yi roommate/Best Friend
0 2
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 15, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
The ML is clearly friendzoneing the FL he needs theatre jealous push! He refuses to acknowledge how he feels about…
And that still does not fix how she talks down to him
2 1
Replying to DeeforDrama • Sep 15, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
I think once ML accepts he is in love, she will come around. She makes these silly comments out of insecurity…
My problem is the way she looks down on him like he is beneath her and that is my main problem
2 2
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 15, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
The kiss between the two adults was so unexpected. When did Ha Ram develop enough feelings for her to do that?…
A bit odd specially right after he pushes her away for his revenge plan
4 2
Replying to Yian Ji • Sep 15, 2021
Am I the only one that absolutely can’t stand Hye Jin? Her personality is gross and I get that through the show…
No I can't stand the way she treats people to me it seems like a snob then told no it's not
4 0