News
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
not even sure you can call this a love triangle when the feelings have been one dimensional for Sunbae barely looking at that ML
9 0
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
I went back to the ML actor previous work much better dramas
10 2
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
I should just grab popcorn at this point for the ridiculous writing and enjoy some laughs
5 1
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
was the English translation correct about leaving and never coming back for tomorrow episode preview
3 0
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe Spoiler
first time I had watch a kdrama in quite some time no wonder I have been sticking to cdramas and Jdramas lately can for the most part avoid love triangles
4 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
it still showing not available on my Roku viki app
yea that was the crashing issue that is resolved
0 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
it still showing not available on my Roku viki app
not on my phone and tv app everything else came out today fine on viki only this drama is having issues
1 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
it still showing not available on my Roku viki app
I check my phone and PC also something
0 0
Replying to Mstique • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
Am I the only one getting an error from viki regarding ep 9? It won’t play. Maybe it is a sign that I should…
it still showing not available on my Roku viki app
0 6
Replying to Blanche Deveraux • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
it’s showing on Viki for me, I just finished watching it
my tv app and phone app is still just saying available today
0 0
On Our Universe • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
looks like someone at viki forgot to upload the episode not like it matters sounds like the episode was pretty bad
2 3
Replying to CKR_10 • Mar 1, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
what does green flag even mean here?
i think the closest to this is the FL in Forever and Ever but to really get why so trusting of the ML one and Only has to be seen first
0 0
On One and Only • Feb 26, 2026
Title One and Only
man I need another drama like this one but chances are slim
6 1
On Shine on Me • Feb 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
some of these subtitles have been changed on viki compared to when the episodes first release
0 0
On One and Only • Jan 29, 2026
Title One and Only Spoiler
man rewatching but forget some were plotting as early as episode 7 to remove the ML
1 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 27, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
you know not use to the rich man and rich woman have not seen it done very often
0 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jan 22, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
I understand not wanting to your kid to date someone but boy did that family take so much further than that
1 1
On Flower of Evil • Jan 22, 2026
Title Flower of Evil
unfortunate this off viki now wanted to rewatch it
2 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 21, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
one thing I did appreciate is both male and female our both rich do not see that very often
13 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 20, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
looks the sml finally looks like he exposed his true colors
5 0