News
On Love for You • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
maybe I am misinterpreting this but did it feel like a bit of disrespect when the ML was shaking the Audit Leader hand he came out and wipe his hand after shaking his hand
1 3
Replying to LatifaLatif • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
that fight scene looked crazy real !!
yes I agree it’s nice to see for a change
2 0
On Love for You • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
that fight scene been a while since I saw a CDrama do one that well I enjoyed that and the PTSD at the end not sure she figure out what was really going on with him that point
6 2
On Love for You • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
I wonder when she finds out about all the sacrifices he made just for her future for now she seems kind of clueless
5 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Jul 11, 2026
Title Speed and Love
ok what drama this it sounds awful lol
ah misread it my bad
0 0
Replying to Zhou_Lu • Jul 11, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
that's a great insight to ml pov in the drama. Novel version was too crude.
wow the way the novel describes it it’s almost like her being around was a bad thing for him
1 1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jul 11, 2026
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
i had to get this crash out off my chest again cause i was reminded now that im watching both of their new shows.....18…
ok what drama this it sounds awful lol
0 2
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
In the novel, she exposed some big shots with evidence, working with her ex, Cen ye who’s a lawyer (the one…
just seems odd to wait so many years to go back home
1 2
On Love for You • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
so why did she come back she seems to be doing something way more than just for the ML
3 6
On Love for You • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
idk I feel she came back for something else and has nothing to do with the ML I mean why come back after 6 years of no communication seems odd to me
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 9, 2026
Title Love for You
this one episode a day is way to slow be a little more acceptable at 2 a day
5 0
On Love for You • Jul 8, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
maybe it’s me but am I reading this right that the FL feels bad for leaving him in that situation when she left I know all the past has not been revealed it’s the vibe I am getting
0 0
On Love for You • Jul 7, 2026
Title Love for You
oh gosh please tell me it’s not like never ending summer where you leave very few episodes for the adult arch
4 2
On The White Olive Tree • Jun 28, 2026
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
something about this drama was way more appealing idk if it was the seriousness of the PTSD or what but I really enjoyed it
4 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 30, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Deja Vu looks like history trying to repeat itself
4 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 22, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I am more interested in the backstory of the ML and FL idk why lol
1 1
On My Royal Nemesis • May 18, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I am finding the past life way more interesting
3 0
On Perfect Crown • May 17, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
seems like something was missing with the conclusion for the PM
7 2
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
Uncle and Nephew bond is really great
18 0
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
I am kind of suprised the FL has not confronted the PM yet she obviously knows he can’t be trusted otherwise she would have not gone to her father for help
4 0