K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 22 hours ago
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 28, 2024 Title Spare Me Your Mercy Finallyyy today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!! Can watch again Tor after My Cherie Amour drama ..so excited!!!! 4 2
On The Heart Killers • Nov 28, 2024 Title The Heart Killers My brain now keep heard the voice name call "Fadel", "Fadel" ,"Fadel" ,"Fadel" ,"Fadel" "Fadel" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 17 0
On My Golden Blood • Nov 27, 2024 Title My Golden Blood I think this series is really take his good time for this production...Actually it good for detailed but just make us feel suffer and torture here 😂😂😂But nevermind just keep waiting then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ps: just come out fast......!!! 5 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Nov 27, 2024 Title Burnout Syndrome Among all series on GMMTV, I really impressed and waiting for this one!!!!! 4 0
Replying to mavikedi • Nov 27, 2024 Title See Your Love I just have to say this to someone so here it goes, doesn't shaopeng look like Mingi from Ateez, just giving me… I have same thought too!!!!! 0 0
On Love You Teacher • Nov 27, 2024 Title Love You Teacher I can feel that Santa character is really suit for the child style and a bit childish character. It can prove that on Between us series... Really looking forward for it!!!!!! 8 0
On Wu • Nov 27, 2024 Title Wu Can they just give them a bl series!!!!!! When I watch High School Frenemy, I feel I just exactly watching bl series ....Hope next year they will given a chance for next Bl series... 5 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 25, 2024 Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! A good times always passed quickly...Hope the ending will good tonight!!!!!! 7 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Nov 22, 2024 Title Fourever You Spoiler I don't think they will broken up. Easter will found the truth about grandma be in hospital. Oh if this is a problem, I feel relieved... If not I will having heart attack 😂😂😂Tq for ur info and make me feel relaxed now!!!! 0 0
On Fourever You • Nov 22, 2024 Title Fourever You Johan and North couple line is so interesting and in the same time Hill and Easter is having a crisis again on next episode!!!!Did they will broken again??? 3 2
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Nov 20, 2024 Title Our Youth I don't want time travel instead I need all episode is out in one time!!!!!!!!!I know waiting is a misery things.... Hirukawa is so brave to flirting until it end😁😁😁 1 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Nov 20, 2024 Title Our Youth I don't want time travel instead I need all episode is out in one time!!!!!!!!!I know waiting is a misery things.... Yes really !!!!! His flirting is upgrading and now Hirukawa is already start flirting on Minase at school also 😂😂😂Go go boy!!!! 1 2
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Nov 20, 2024 Title Our Youth I don't want time travel instead I need all episode is out in one time!!!!!!!!!I know waiting is a misery things.... I know already why you are said that need get time travel...I just finishing the drama and I like wowHaruki really show his affection and always keep flirtation on Minase 🤣🤣🤣Can Minase endure it and need to wait until next week!!!!!! 😢😢😢 1 4
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 19, 2024 Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Their ABC plan really funny 😂😂😂 Happy to see Joke reunited with his family but I know the most he want is to be back together with Jack...I waiting it at the final episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Nov 19, 2024 Title Our Youth I don't want time travel instead I need all episode is out in one time!!!!!!!!!I know waiting is a misery things.... I can feel u...Lets waiting together then 😄😄😄 1 6
Replying to inotj • Nov 19, 2024 Title Our Youth i wish i could time travel to the upcoming mondays bcs I'm so desperate to watch the following scenes 😭this… I don't want time travel instead I need all episode is out in one time!!!!!!!!!I know waiting is a misery things.... 6 8
On Seoul Blues • Nov 19, 2024 Title Seoul Blues Wow...I really happy when I know that they will doing a spin off....I feel emptiness when the drama is end actually!!!!!!Now..I feel excited what will happen later on and what director need to bring us to... 1 0
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But nevermind just keep waiting then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps: just come out fast......!!!
Really looking forward for it!!!!!!
Hope next year they will given a chance for next Bl series...
Tq for ur info and make me feel relaxed now!!!!
Did they will broken again???
His flirting is upgrading and now Hirukawa is already start flirting on Minase at school also 😂😂😂
Go go boy!!!!
Haruki really show his affection and always keep flirtation on Minase 🤣🤣🤣
Can Minase endure it and need to wait until next week!!!!!! 😢😢😢
I waiting it at the final episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know waiting is a misery things....
Now..I feel excited what will happen later on and what director need to bring us to...