Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 18, 2024
The happiest they are, the greatest anxiety I had feeling to them!!!!!!!!!!

I very worried about Qi Lu and Qi Xiao..I feel they will have something cruel and danger problem is awaiting for them!!!!!

Hope they will overcome it !!!!!!
8 2
On Truemoon • Nov 13, 2024
Title Truemoon
so this story is before story the Big Dragon series...Mangkorn is here so it that means will have a change for having Big Dragon season 2? wow..Hope my predict is true!!!!!!!!!!!!

But why the main character still not yet be updated their name???
7 0
Replying to messypree • Nov 11, 2024
Like some have been saying in the comments in the previous episodes, it's like a drama within a drama. It's interesting,…
Yes...I can say that is a creative and unique bl series 😄😄😄
0 0
On Every You, Every Me • Nov 11, 2024
Finally I got confused with the plot...I can consider this plot is be twist already but at the same time i feel like have been cheated with the storyline...

No wonder every time at end of the episode they like finish shooting something so it this a creative plot or I don't know 🤣🤣🤣
2 2
Replying to KMart • Nov 8, 2024
It's only a teaser pilot. So many dramas get dropped that I don't get excited anymore until an actual release…
same here...
0 0
On Eccentric Romance • Nov 8, 2024
I feel so grateful that there are no plot that Jay wake up said that he forget what he confess to Seong Hun when Jay is drunked....

Finally, they is official couple already and now is the time to catch the culprit!!!!!!!!!!
6 0
On Blue of Winter • Nov 8, 2024
So sad..why they just abandoned it without season 2?????? They should end it on Season 1 better that hanging the story like that?

I remember there have another series also hanging the story like this...I really hate like this 😞😞😞
2 0
On Fourever You • Nov 7, 2024
Title Fourever You
Today we get Hill Ter time again and at the same time we might also get Johan North time too!!!!!!!!! So excited 😍😍😍
6 0
Replying to CursedXistence • Nov 1, 2024
So if you use google chrome you can pause the video when the end credits are showing the ost and then click the…
I also did not find information about the song yet 🥲🥲🥲
0 0
On My Damn Business • Oct 26, 2024
Title My Damn Business Spoiler
The back massage is so weird 😅😅😅...So cringy...Man just don't forget that you guys still working on office 😂😂😂
11 1
Replying to quinnzzeell • Oct 22, 2024
Yes dear, i agree with you. Now i love Tattoo Aran, they always hugging each other 🧡🧡😅
Yes...I also agreed...Now the cutest relationship is Tattoo Aran...They catch my eye on them!!!!!!!
0 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 22, 2024
This episode really a break-heart episode and no single funny moment...Poor Joker, loss on job finding, bad term family relationship and Jack also like did not understand him at all...😣😣😣 Really feel painful for Joke

Now, I just want move to the next episode and hope the series will become better please!!!!!!!
8 2
On Bad Guy My Boss • Oct 21, 2024
So now Kim and Run will collaborate attack on Pat???

But suddenly I have feeling that Kim and Run will have potential become a couple😂😂😂
3 0
Replying to gmf_berlin • Oct 18, 2024
because the show found a new safe home on GagaOOLala, premiering on October 26!
Wow...finally we get a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 0