I think the last episode probably will be the rush ending...If like that, if will be dissapointed since the story have a good start from beginning!!!!!!!!
Leuk To really is a nonsense and sh*t guy...this is his 2 second time for make Fei Foon sad...HE really not deserve to be giving second chance.
I really don't want Fei Foon for giving him another chance again to get back to him...Shawn Chiu Yan just bring Fei Foon far away from Leuk To although he is antagonist at this drama but I believe Shawn at least he will embrace and cherish Fei Foon more than that sh*t guy. So frustrated
But nevermind, I believe that Kingston will make revenge or scold back and will able to make him apologise to Kingston for Fei Foon character at live stream and when they make a reaction video for episode 5 later on...So excited for this part later must be very funny attraction...
Only left 1 episode? I think the story is haven't finish telling seem have many things to tell so definitely is rush episode...Can they just do the special episode or what?????
I wonder also why all BL mostly choose airing on Friday....🤔🤔🤔
I really don't want Fei Foon for giving him another chance again to get back to him...Shawn Chiu Yan just bring Fei Foon far away from Leuk To although he is antagonist at this drama but I believe Shawn at least he will embrace and cherish Fei Foon more than that sh*t guy. So frustrated
But nevermind, I believe that Kingston will make revenge or scold back and will able to make him apologise to Kingston for Fei Foon character at live stream and when they make a reaction video for episode 5 later on...So excited for this part later must be very funny attraction...