Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to lastofsheila • Feb 9, 2026
Do you mean will we get the time and date for when it will air with the trailer? If so, yes 😊 it'll be at the…
Great...Thanks for your info :)
1 0
Replying to lastofsheila • Feb 9, 2026
Do you mean will we get the time and date for when it will air with the trailer? If so, yes 😊 it'll be at the…
Wah..so it is usually GMMTV will do right? Trailer together with announcement date and time for the series air ...
0 2
Replying to baragi • Feb 6, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
dr puth + puifai
Ah...tq for for the spoiler 😊😊😊
1 0
On Dare You to Death • Feb 6, 2026
Can someone spoil me who is the killer actually? Someone have finish reading the novel? I asking AI Overview already so I want to know it true or not for the prediction ???
0 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jan 29, 2026
The pilot trailer looks amazing ngl but what on earth sailubpon did to change2561 for being overshadowed by the…
Change2561 better give SailubPon a solo series..They deserve better!!!!!!!
3 0
On Love Alert • Jan 26, 2026
Title Love Alert
Actually I not understand Toh, why he suffer alone, can't he just tell honestly speak to that Jimmy then cut off with him immediately??? Why need choose to endure this painful relationship???

His brother and Plaifah also already give him a warning and advise also did not hear just continue suffer himself to love Jimmy...

At previously series, his character on Bad Guy My Boss series also have similar vibes ...so furious
1 0
Replying to teerak • Jan 20, 2026
Title Love Destiny
i think actors in gmmtv can act outside gmmtv right there is not offical statement that he left as of now
So pity and feel sad to him why his own company cannot give him a job instead having job on outside range on his company.... also he did not participate on this time gmmtv presentation 2026 that means he did not have its series even support role also did not have any role on that...

I worried about he too for first time and afraid on how long I gonna to see him on any series but now I very happy and feel relieve that I can see him again now on this project...
3 0
Replying to sophs • Dec 12, 2025
sometimes i just wonder if they could find partners outside the family tree
My opinion they keep made storyline like this for more easy to develop the story especially love relationship and can make an excuse to stay closely like "oh this is my family so I need to take care" then slowly fall in love and if stranger a bit difficult to stay together I think...
1 1
Replying to flyxx k • Nov 29, 2025
no, there's 3 different story from each couple divided into 8 episodes .
Oic...tq for info
1 0
On The Cursed Love • Nov 28, 2025
At early episode it better but after that having downslide..I don't where is the problem at??? Maybe is the script problem or???

Hope they will coming back again with the good script and storyline!!!!!!
0 0