Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On 17th Spring • Nov 26, 2025
Title 17th Spring
Among the all series...this is the series I most anticipating that I can just said!!!!!! I think I will start prepare the tissue for this concept and storyline...Must have the sad scene coming out😫😫😫

Let me prepare first....
2 0
Replying to Severno Siqanie • Nov 26, 2025
Also, I don't know about bromance, but can someone tell me why they are partners, if it's going to be bromance,…
I also think like that...They have good chemistry so it will no problem if they want to try bl series...After all, Dew also start his bl series
0 0
On Billionaire Biker • Nov 26, 2025
So happy finally gmmtv hear our request...so excited it will coming!!!!!!

AouBoom year is on nexy year!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Nov 24, 2025
Title Make a Wish
Finally they have do the season 2!!!! so excited to see Fluke again!!!!!!
Currently I think he is not really active as actor....I wonder did he have any other plan???
0 1
On The Cursed Love • Nov 24, 2025
So sad why only have 8 episode???

Actually the story can be expand more than this and now must have very rush ending...really so sad!!!!!
2 0
On Lover Merman • Nov 13, 2025
Title Lover Merman
I really cry out at Ping and his mother scene..So heart broke for Ping...It is time for Ping mother to open her heart...They need to embrace each other ...
0 2
On Knot • Nov 12, 2025
Title Knot
I just keep watching the trailer repeat and repeat now while waiting the real masterpiece series is coming...

Please come faster!!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to dmdfan • Nov 10, 2025
I'm glad mosbank left that trash company and are now the very first artists signed under IQIYI! that means bigger…
Wow...it is a good news for them!!! No wonder Bank will cry and a bit sentimental on iqiyi presentation that day...

They must have endure many hard time before and I believe it will good for them now!!!!!!!
6 0
On Knot • Nov 7, 2025
Title Knot
Wow...already saw the trailer...Really excited to see it happen!!!!! Please come faster!!!!!!
3 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 7, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I thought this is story about the serious mafia series but it turned out is comedy and dramatic Thee mafia...

It must funny to see series and I think Thee is not really know what is love about so need Peach to teach him love someone due to Thee mafia family background...
5 0
Replying to that_loser_myka • Nov 1, 2025
okay just so I know I'm not crazy, did anyone else notice that Thup's right eye is a slightly different color?????…
Yes...I realise also...maybe it a symbol of his supernatural eye...
0 0
On The Cursed Love • Oct 30, 2025
Title The Cursed Love Spoiler
Actually I have a feeling that Siwat always like to steal kiss at Khunkhao start from the car scene there but not successful 😂😂😂until at the river, Khunkhao ask him to concentrate train his fire power but turning out Siwat successful kiss him finally and I congrats him then🥳🥳🥳 I find out he is so cute....🤣🤣🤣
2 0