Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to Little Daisy • Jul 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I read it. And I'm not satisfied. I'll write about Gao Tu and Shen WenLang in a spoiler.
Oic..finally understand ....tq for explaination :)
0 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Jul 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I read it. And I'm not satisfied. I'll write about Gao Tu and Shen WenLang in a spoiler.
Have this such things happen? differentiated, how is that happen?
0 3
Replying to Little Daisy • Jul 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I read it. And I'm not satisfied. I'll write about Gao Tu and Shen WenLang in a spoiler.
Oh ya one things...Did beta can change to omega? On episode 1...Gao Tu said he already change from beta to omega?

In novel have such things about this?
0 5
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Jul 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Please let me know what the ruined story for them????? I desperate to know it!!!!!!
Ok..tq so much😊😊😊
1 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Jul 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I'm 100% into Gou Tu and Shen WenLang.But please, change their story. Don't ruin them like in the novel. Pleaseeeeeeee
Please let me know what the ruined story for them????? I desperate to know it!!!!!!
1 5
Replying to KiriKiri17 • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
From what I gathered through TT, HY and SWL are friends but HY owns 60% of SWL company and made SWL name it HS…
Ok this make sense and thanks for the info 😊
0 0
Replying to KiriKiri17 • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
From what I gathered through TT, HY and SWL are friends but HY owns 60% of SWL company and made SWL name it HS…
And also at the trailer seem SWL also fall in love with HY and will start battle love relationship with SSY and I not sure if it is another scheme???

What I gonna said is GT will poor again 😓😓😓
1 3
Replying to KiriKiri17 • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
From what I gathered through TT, HY and SWL are friends but HY owns 60% of SWL company and made SWL name it HS…
Oh I get it now...Actually I have a bit suspicious about the company name...Why SWL company the name is different from his name and now I knew it already...

I know HY is able know how to play someone mind and many tactics but its ok as long as GT hospital bill is settle since GT also a poor guy 😪😪😪
1 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire
May I know did Hua Yong and Shen Wen Lang is a friend or have other relationship?

They seem close and Hua Yong will ask Shen Wen Lang to help him to do something like Hua Yong ask him to help to move his house and Hua Yong also borrow his phone to see Sheng Shao You moments status and also working at Shen Wen Lang office...

You know Shen Wen Lang is not easy close to other people or they are helping each other to scheme someone or he been control by Hua Yong enigma power???
1 6
Replying to Xandi • Jul 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Just a question about how something works in the omegaverse 😊 I am excited for this show, can't wait until…
Wow..it must interesting...can't waiting to see the series but it tomorrow!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Xandi • Jul 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Just a question about how something works in the omegaverse 😊 I am excited for this show, can't wait until…
I thought Hua Yong is the bottom...so now he just pretend to be bottom I think...
1 2
Replying to Silence • Jul 11, 2025
He betrayed him. His ex is a wolf in sheep's clothing. And a sly fox. His bestie was actually innocent but chose…
Ok tq 😊
0 0
Replying to Tom • Jul 10, 2025
Title ABO Desire
It’s actually titled 'ABO DESIRE.' Just check the iQIYI, Youku, and WeTV apps it's not just 'Desire.'
Really thanks for your info..I type Desire at first on Iqiyi but did not exist and I thought my country did not have this series 😥😥😥

So happy it have when I type ABO Desire 😍😍😍
2 0
Replying to evilpeach • Jul 9, 2025
His ex made him think he was gangbanged, and then cheated on him with his best friend (double betrayal). It turns…
Tq so much...I just read it first while waiting the new episode coming.....

Torture to waiting!!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to Silence • Jul 9, 2025
He betrayed him. His ex is a wolf in sheep's clothing. And a sly fox. His bestie was actually innocent but chose…
Really tq for the info btw where I can read the novel? JXS really a poor guy 😥
2 2
Replying to evilpeach • Jul 9, 2025
His ex made him think he was gangbanged, and then cheated on him with his best friend (double betrayal). It turns…
Really tq for the info btw where I can read the novel? JXS really a poor guy 😥
2 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 9, 2025
May I know in the novel, what happen to Jiang Xiao Shuai story and what his ex do to him until he feel too afraid to fall in love again?

I so curious....
2 8
On Revenged Love • Jul 8, 2025
I beg the fans if want to continue safe watching until end of episode, please please obey and keep behaviour with tonight episode maybe will have NC scene....

Tq so much...Let protect them together!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏
1 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 7, 2025
My Monday Blue turn to Happy Monday...I never feel my monday is like that and I need to thank you this series 🤣🤣🤣


10 hours start countdown now!!!!!!
3 0