Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to GardfieldLasagna • May 17, 2025
I only keep watching this because of them. I loved their story in Long Beans 🫶
I also do this while waiting their story start on Pit Babe 😇😇😇
2 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 17, 2025
So sad to watch Alan and Jeff like this...Hope they will settle it at soon as possible...

Kim and Kenta love story, I think it will happen very soon so excited for it!!!!!!!
18 6
On Business as Usual • May 16, 2025
All is sweet moment at this special episode...Really thankful for making episode for their dating life!!!!!!!
1 0
On The Love Never Sets • May 9, 2025
Wow...so trailer story is so good... Ja and Tae is really good couple at here!!!!!!

Hope the series will come out soon!!!!!!!
3 0
On My Golden Blood • May 8, 2025
Can they just turn Tonkla into vampire?

I think there can happen since I watch many vampire series are like this but don't know this series will happen or not??? Happy ending then😂😂😂
1 2
On Something's Not Right • May 7, 2025
Ba U ahh, can u just admit your love with Ji Hun please make it clear now...

Tomorrow already the final episode we still want to see your couple life with Ji Hun...Already no time for it...Otherwise give us the special episode than ok...

Please safe the time!!!!!
1 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • May 7, 2025
The male lead is 19 and the 2ML is 32. I am talking the actor's age.He is also significantly less experienced.…
This question maybe director of drama able answer this question but I know the male lead will debut as band under FNC ...maybe they want to promote him on this way..

I really don't know🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
4 0
Replying to Sowhatarewewatchingtoday • May 5, 2025
I thought no sir was with gangster I would love to see him with any one anyway
I have same thought but when I saw the trailer seem not 😂😂😂
0 0
On The Ex-Morning • May 5, 2025
I like how GMMTV always give us a sudden drop trailer news every time on Monday since Monday is Blue so they just want to cheer us up with trailer on Monday!!!!!!

Tq so much GMMTV since we already wait the broadcast time a long long long time!!!!!
6 0