Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to alcoyanazo • May 5, 2025
If this comes out on Thursday for the first time in forever all 7 days of the week will be new shows, no reruns…
May I know why?
1 3
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 4, 2025
I really excited to see Alan Jeff here but I cannot see Jeff suffering because of his power which is more powerful now 🥹🥹🥹

Hope later on will more better!!!!!

#AlanJeff
6 0
On Business as Usual • May 2, 2025
I thought the sadness will gone after this episode but I think it not like that...It already end episode next week but seem the break up scene still exist...

Did we able to get happy ending???
2 0
Replying to Avik Biswas • Apr 23, 2025
I like Ha Min with Do Ba woo more that Ji Hun.
Same here..they are full chemistry between them when together and when Ba U with Ji Hun a bit boring and frusrated...

Hope Ji Hun will open his brain that he have rival here!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Apr 16, 2025
How could he not know he was drinking beer or soda?
I also want to know...Usually first drinking already know but he did not realize it at all man🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On Truemoon • Apr 16, 2025
Title Truemoon
When will out this series since Flirt Milk already finish airing???
2 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Apr 13, 2025
Today is Songkran festival so today episode will not airing today...
Yes 😊
0 0
Replying to bl lover • Apr 13, 2025
no ep today? 😟anyone who knows why?
Today is Songkran festival so today episode will not airing today...
3 2
On Leng Thanaphon U-sinsap • Apr 4, 2025
I am happy to see him comeback again with mu-te-luv project...So happy and feel thankful for GMMTV not giving up for Leng and Leng also not giving up himself..Happy to see him later!!!!!!
14 0
Replying to Gian • Mar 31, 2025
Started filming - Feb 25, 2025https://www.ctwant.com/article/405871/
Hope can see it soon!!!!!!!
0 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 20, 2025
I think Jae Min and Su Hyeon also want to kidnap Da On but Su Hyeon just a minute late to do that and let Jae Min do it first.....Why they 2 person aggressive like this...Can just let Da On breath a bit and do what he like...

Seong Hyeon now is the hope for Da On...Please save him from this 2 psycho and problematic person really!!!!
8 0