Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On Dating Game • Mar 4, 2025
Title Dating Game
Wow..finally Fluke have a series although not a main character but still happy for him....So excited to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 0
Replying to Gian • Mar 3, 2025
Joong is a possibility https://twitter.com/chenjoongie/status/1896252315231047970
Wow..its not bad candidate...so excited he will be come later
0 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Mar 3, 2025
Faifa really a funny character...Wine also sometime having his humour...

Btw, I wonder now who will become Tor and did Tor will come out later???
3 2
On Secret Relationships • Feb 28, 2025
Da on ahh, can u just go to the person who more appreciate you than the toxic people??? Why torture yourself here...

I am sure they will have story behind it why Su Hyeon hate him so much!!!!!
6 0
Replying to Bassie • Feb 27, 2025
I thought it was 2 eps per week? Yesterday and today?
I not sure now...I really hope is 2 episode on one week!!!!! Better like this,,,
3 0
Replying to EG_AmyB • Feb 26, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
Just came here to say the same thing! They’re actually so cute 🥰
I so glad that u also have same thought with me...Yes they are so cute!!!
0 0
On Flirt Milk • Feb 24, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
Sorry to said, I ship the second lead couple...Pai and Rong!!!!!!!
8 3
Replying to Barby • Feb 21, 2025
Title Restart
I think they announced Toptap last week but i could be wrong
Ok thanks for the info but if true...it will be good!!!!!
1 1
On You(r)Tuber • Feb 21, 2025
Title You(r)Tuber
Did Earth now is under Domundi or just a freelancer? Anyway so happy to see him again although he just a support role...
13 0
On Restart • Feb 21, 2025
Title Restart
May I know Nammon and Toptap is under Domundi now?
1 3
On Mr. Fanboy • Feb 21, 2025
Title Mr. Fanboy
I really happy with Domundi for giving AuauSave a series very quicky after Your Sky series....Domundi company really hear their fans out!!!!!
15 0
Replying to Queer • Feb 14, 2025
I actually hope there's no special episode but that's just me, so for the sake of others, let's hope there's a…
Tq for hoping this also...I hoping the special episode just bcox I don't the rush ending, it that happen, it really will ruin the series storyline...

Hope they will ending the story beautifully!!!!!!
0 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 13, 2025
Have any special episode after this? It looks like the episodes is too short...Now left 2 episode and is they will have enough for Sei and Kazuaki to fall in love and know each other heart...Feel so rush for all this..For Sei and Kazuaki, I feel them is for fullfill their own desire only and I don't know what their heart want actually...
7 2
Replying to bolin • Feb 6, 2025
I was not expecting Lu Xi to encourage his little brother to confess his feelings to Yu Xing. I mean regardless…
Yes...agree with you..so happy that Lu Xi is very open minded about this and also support his brother to do so...
1 0
Replying to Arthenha • Jan 25, 2025
What makes you think the ex is still alive? I’m pretty sure that either Lily killed him or offered him a lot…
This possible also can happen...I just predict on the storyline and anything can happen also...Need to continue to watch it what will happen next 👁️👁️👁️
1 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Jan 24, 2025
I don't think that Fadel will go back to his ex sp easily with all hos trust issues he has. But I do think that…
Don't Fadel dare to do that...the end ultimate winner is Style but before that we need endure some pity scene before sweet and happy ending scene!!!!!
10 1
On The Heart Killers • Jan 24, 2025
I have a feeling that ex Fadel Fluke will come out with any excuse possible and will let Fadel and Style to break a while...So probably episode 11 will be a curse again!!!!!!!
1 5
On Your Sky • Jan 20, 2025
Title Your Sky
Wow...finally Real and Hia admit their relationship to each other and also admit with their friends...I am so happy to them and I really ship them...

Also need to thankful, they can solve it on this episode and not really last minute episode

Real and Hia is so cute!!! 😍😍😍
17 0