Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Jan 18, 2025
I think they will start soon as they will broadcast the Boys Outing Journey show start on 31 Jan every Friday.…
Yes...I hope my predict is true!!!
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 17, 2025
Can they start filming 💀 i want to watch bless you goddess
I think they will start soon as they will broadcast the Boys Outing Journey show start on 31 Jan every Friday. On their season 1, they also have this show before they broadcast the season 1...

Wow..so excited!!!!
3 2
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Jan 15, 2025
Title Stolen Love
what happen to him?
Yes it true...Huang Jun Jie is the one of pity actor too...He so unlucky..
3 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Jan 15, 2025
Title Stolen Love
what happen to him?
Oh I see... Really glad he can come back after that problem....
1 2
Replying to Cilla • Jan 13, 2025
I literally said "is he sick?" when he said that or maybe his mom is making him go back to Korea? 🤔 it's weirdly,…
Yes really it become a weird show already...They just intentional let us to guess about that illness or other things 😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to Land • Jan 13, 2025
I'm glad to see P Ekkapop Tata is back from his monkhood. I look forward to watch his future NC scenes under 9naa…
Hi may I know what is monkhood? it after monkhood, he will back to normal life?
0 0
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jan 13, 2025
I thought this story just a sweet and pure love story but I seem I guess it wrong...

I think this hotel have something wrong .... Everyone is addicted to sxx when they start working at the hotel 😂😂😂

Everyone have hot night but now only left our main character part 🤭🤭🤭

For Sang Min part, better don't give us any terminally ill storyline, I have a weak heart !!!!!!
2 2
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 10, 2025
I think Jun will become Thame love rival for Po....

Yes for early he is just tease Po but later on, he will realize he also fall in love with him

Then, Thame will need battle with Jun for Po...Fighting Thame!!!!!

PS - but the story can be turn like this also actually Jun like Thame 😅😅😅 but anyway need to continue watch how it will turn...
5 0
Replying to cryingnextdoor • Jan 10, 2025
they really emphasised robot model #2 here... will season 3 be about the multifunctional sensory unit #2? helppppp
Yes really...They said out so many robot model here...I wonder can all the robot model will out later???

If yes, really excited but I know they will have one robot model "Ever 7" will out based on the mydramalist cast 😍😍😍
8 0
On Our Youth • Jan 8, 2025
Title Our Youth
This series is just end at its beautiful way...At the early episode, Haruki keep show his passion and keep flirt at Minase and now it turns Minase feel eager and protect the love from missing Haruki...

Happy to see them cherish their love each other....
9 0
Replying to Moucha • Jan 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
Next week ? it Says Jan.7 on Gagaoolala, I hope they release it soon!
okok....Let check it out!!!!! 😍😍😍
1 0
Replying to Moucha • Jan 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
Next week ? it Says Jan.7 on Gagaoolala, I hope they release it soon!
High Five!!! Yes..let wait it!!!!!
1 2
Replying to Moucha • Jan 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
Next week ? it Says Jan.7 on Gagaoolala, I hope they release it soon!
Wow..if like that is a good news for us!!!!! so excited to watch it..

good for not drag us!!!!!
1 4
Replying to Moucha • Jan 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
Next week ? it Says Jan.7 on Gagaoolala, I hope they release it soon!
its that true? bcox usually they will make to next week

But if true, I really need to thanks god for not make us to wait a long time!!!!!!
0 6
On Our Youth • Jan 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
Really thank a lot for drop us the special episode next week...Really not get enough story from them!!!!!!
2 8
On Eternal Butler • Jan 6, 2025
The episode 4 they is miss out the second couple 😂😂😂

I more ship this couple...
5 0
Replying to Vince • Jan 2, 2025
Title The Way Home
Youku already addresses on Youku China app not international version, they're deleted many scenes because of accused…
what a waste then!!!!
1 1