Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On Revenged Love • Jun 11, 2025
Tq for the long episode but the time duration did not know yet...

Hope they will a long duration time!!!!!!!
0 8
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 10, 2025
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
Yes..maybe Tony have something way to help Jeff later on so Alan need to bow to Tony 😪😪😪
0 0
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 9, 2025
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
Yes...really a poor couple AlanJeff 😥😥😥
0 2
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 8, 2025
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
Jeff also have car accident which I believe it will change Alan had to meet and make some promise with Tony...

Another poor guy sigh~~~
0 4
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 7, 2025
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
Yes..The story is going very interesting now!!!!!
0 6
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 7, 2025
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
If like this...the story will be interesting!!!!!
0 8
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2 Spoiler
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
Yes it true and now Chris also a suspicious person...

Did not know whether they have any relating relationship ???
0 10
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2 Spoiler
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
Yes...I think it is also part of Tony plan...

He purpose make Willy to get close to Babe and ruin X-Hunter team
0 12
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Jun 6, 2025
Actually this series not really bad...it just like heart lighted love and slowly burning story...

I hope MarkOhm will have another series next and also will one day MarkOhm will find their good script and suitable character for them later on...

Keep it up!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2 Spoiler
I think ep 6 will probably conclude it. After the scene with Charlie and Willy and the race, you don't see Willy…
I hope so but just now I just saw the spoiler said that Willy also Tony adopted son...

If like that, the story will be long again😒😒😒
0 14
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jun 6, 2025
I think this week probably will focus on this 3 character Babe, Charlie and Wiily...

Actually this love triangle really tired and feel sick~~~

Please just fastly settle it and bring more Alan Jeff scene!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 19
On Eye Contact • Jun 5, 2025
Title Eye Contact
Why suddenly have some scene like KinnPorsche...remind me Vegas and Pete

One more series story just because some scene ruin the whole story

Sigh~~~
4 0
Replying to Cilla • May 27, 2025
I feel you. I was hoping for the same thing 😕
So broken heart when think back this😣😣😣
2 0
On Fight for You • May 26, 2025
Can they just threat the second couple more fair...It have 2 more episode to ending but still did not have any process??? Bu Xing, Dou Ke Yi and also Da Bai



So they just want to rush suddenly fall in love and get together suddenly next week...That too rush man

I want the process of love and not the direct love ending...
3 2
Replying to Nan • May 19, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2 Spoiler
Yeah! I was so nervous during the whole episode, did he tell him he could die!? Because it is a big deal as he…
Yes..I agree with u too...S2 more interesting...I also focus on Alan and Jeff but I think other couple is also good but their relationship need to explore more...
0 0
Replying to Nan • May 19, 2025
Yeah! I was so nervous during the whole episode, did he tell him he could die!? Because it is a big deal as he…
Yes..I feel u but I think the sadness part will happen at the end of episode...This S2 make me feel so anxious at very single episode!!!!!!
0 2