Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to Smile • Aug 7, 2025
They announced season 2
Wow...know that right!!!!
2 0
Replying to inquisitive • Aug 5, 2025
We're all wondering how spicy that video call was :))) They are lovely.
Yes...its true...Hope they will airing that cute video to us soon!!!!!!!
1 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 5, 2025
I so curious what is that video call is about??? JXS so shy when GCY talk about that video call😂😂😂 Did JXS doing something embarrass again???🤣🤣🤣

And did GCY know that Wang Shuo come again to JXS house for second times as GCY already prohibited WS to entered JXS house but still let him go in😂😂😂

This episode did not have bonus clip..Did they forget to insert it in?????
7 2
Replying to Bvdkarmaa • Jul 31, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
theyll be back dont worry! its time for the complicating break up phase and then theyll return together! its how…
so sad 😭😭😭but I think we need to prepare ourself for it!!!!!!
3 1
Replying to Bvdkarmaa • Jul 31, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
theyll be back dont worry! its time for the complicating break up phase and then theyll return together! its how…
What happen to lead them having a break up GCY and JXS?
0 3
Replying to Munch • Jul 31, 2025
i didn't like how GCY and Shuai didn't appear together in the recent ep :(
Yes me too!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to googaa • Jul 31, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
guyss doubt in which chapter in the novel does WSW bail out CC from jail
What happen to CC need to be on jail???
0 1
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 24, 2025
Title ABO Desire
because SWL doesn't know GT is an omega, but a BETAhe likes him but is jelly because he thinks his smell on Gt…
I really hate this misunderstanding things!!!!!!! Hope can clear early...cannot see GT suffer at long time...

I think yes and I found it is unique fact......
1 0
Replying to Bfly • Jul 24, 2025
This is from the novel:The relationship between Chi Cheng (CC), Gu Cheng Yu (GCY), and Wang Shuo (WS): they’re…
Wow...so complicated so this Wang Shuo I think he really need attention with other people
0 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 24, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Actually everytime I saw SSY treat HY who been mistaken omega, I want to ask why SWL cannot treat GT like that..Damn, everytime I want to slap SWL face and keep his mouth shut!!!!!

He always said something rude to GT and torture GT keep said his omega scent and did SWL know it will make GT body will became teribble weak bcox of the injection ??? 😣😣😣

But I found the attraction fact that HY and GT both is hidden their identity after differentiate...

PS: I did not know that having this differentiate things happen and also want to ask their hands sometimes have shape and colour like odour what is that actually???
1 2
Replying to -Aprillen- • Jul 23, 2025
Wang Shuo was Chi Cheng's boyfriend for three years and the one who gave him his first snakes (Little Jealousy…
Oh thanks god..They already know...I don't want to see them break heart again!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Jul 23, 2025
Wang Shuo was Chi Cheng's boyfriend for three years and the one who gave him his first snakes (Little Jealousy…
Oic so this Wang Shuo is not that really pure person and I think he is a ambition person...

I wonder what will happen if Xiao Shuai know about Cheng Yu and Wang Shuo cheated things story...Will have broke up things will happen???

I so afraid now.....
0 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 23, 2025
Wait wait...I a bit confused with this Wang Shuo!!!!! Did Chi Cheng and Cheng Yu both also already sleep with Wang Shuo? according conversation they talk when having gather to talking about their previous passed things...

At preview next episode, I curious who is that last guy sleep with Wang Shou led him need to ran away from the country who is that person actually?????? I think Wang Shuo also having his own story???

and also curious why Chi Cheng and Cheng Yu relationship like enemy now after Wang Shuo???

Having so many question mark ?????????? at my head now😂😂😂
1 6
On Secret Lover • Jul 23, 2025
Title Secret Lover
Wow...The pace really fast and just watching 2 episode like already watch a few episode...They 2 is so cute when together...Lu Jun Xi really did not have any sense when relationship but still good 😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Jul 22, 2025
That's not the new schedule. It's only temporary because they're trying to make up a little for the delay in posting…
Yes...I know its temporary schedule...I just wish if the schedule from start is like that, it would be better... No need having a long waiting time...

Yes we need to go back to reality😣😣😣
1 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 21, 2025
I really like this time slot on Friday and Saturday, rest on Sunday and continue on Monday and Tuesday...Why they did not do that for us???

Can we demand it now??? 😂😂😂 Waiting is so painful!!!
16 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 17, 2025
Wow...very unexpected surprise news to me!!!!!!!! Now I gonna watch back the previous episode!!!!!!!
1 0