Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to Sasa • Mar 13, 2026
Check on YouTube, Gaga dropped the trailer
Thanks for inform...so suprised to me its air tonight!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to izzy • Mar 12, 2026
Title Contrast
Pleeeaaaase GagaOOLala pick this up!!!!
Yes..they already pick it up but for international fans will start airing on 20 March ...
7 1
On Love after Addiction • Mar 6, 2026
Already near ending of series but look like at early episode so tomorrow they use 1 episode to settle all problem...Lovey dovey things will have short scene... confirm is rush episode..sigh sigh
1 0
On Our Universe • Mar 2, 2026
Title Our Universe
I am skiping the ML, FL , SML and just focus on U Ju screen...Sorry adult ...
1 0
Replying to mature bls • Feb 28, 2026
where All they did was cut the scene
I realize it have some cut scene...I wonder where I can see the all the cut scene...
0 1
On Love after Addiction • Feb 27, 2026
Today episode is too hot to handle...It a good episode so far finally they are admit each other feeling!!!! They are so cute...

But the painful and sadly things will coming soon also...Just think about it I already afraid😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
5 3
On Duang with You • Feb 24, 2026
When I saw Duang keep make cling on Qinn really tired😂😂😂 Hope he will get what he want later and now I am waiting their rival coming out so that they will know each other heart!!!!!!!
4 0
On Your Third • Feb 23, 2026
Title Your Third
Wow..so excited for new couple is born Peterpan and Fluke!!!!!!!
10 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 12, 2026
Finally it coming after waiting 3 years...The broadcast date is really meaningful..it really following the previous series which 27 February!!!!!!! Love this very much....
9 0
On Yesterday • Feb 10, 2026
Title Yesterday
So that means Veir is playing fire with Kelvin first and get this happen and Kelvin start addict with Veir...Kelvin and Veir also a poor person...
1 0