News
Replying to hirissss • Aug 6, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
This can be seen-https://www.hitv.vip/series/s_14batjxkTAp1382gZ4tUns?frm=search
Ok will try again..tq :)
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Aug 6, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
On youtube? If yes, can know on what youtube channel?
Ok tq..No wonder I cannot found it on Jinloe youtube channel 😅😅😅
1 3
Replying to Harsheyy • Aug 6, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Another official Trailer releasing today at 6pm (Thailand Time)
On youtube? If yes, can know on what youtube channel?
0 5
Replying to hirissss • Aug 6, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
This can be seen-https://www.hitv.vip/series/s_14batjxkTAp1382gZ4tUns?frm=search
oh ok..will try again because there need me to sign in
0 1
Replying to OngbosBrecha • Aug 6, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
You can watch on kisskh
Ok because usually kisskh will write there if uncut version like that but this time no write so thought it is not uncut version.... Tq for the info :)
0 0
Replying to Gidi Sela • Aug 5, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
https://www.iq.com/play/battle-of-the-writers-uncut-episode-2-213jzey2gu8?lang=en_us need VPN to Thailand
Ok will try..tq :)
1 0
Replying to OngbosBrecha • Aug 5, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
You can watch on kisskh
It that is uncut version?
0 2
Replying to hirissss • Aug 5, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
This can be seen-https://www.hitv.vip/series/s_14batjxkTAp1382gZ4tUns?frm=search
Tq..it this need to sign in before watch?
0 5
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Aug 5, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
iQIYI but only if you get Thai vpn hasn’t been released anywhere else
So sad... IQIYI is not available at my country 😢😢😢
0 0
On Battle of the Writers • Aug 5, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
Where I can watch the uncut version?
0 16
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 2, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
There iz a clip but idk if it's from the pilot or the recent trailer where he sees them kissing and throws vegetables…
When saw that scene, I thought Kluea is also fall in love with Chef Oab but luckily is Plawan 😂😂😂
4 0
On Live in Love • Aug 2, 2024
Title Live in Love
Very excited and at the same time feel shock why only 5 episode???
5 1
Replying to Messymind0V • Aug 1, 2024
Title Century of Love
I personally think it was an interesting addition as now it's clear that regardless of weather or not Vee is the…
I love this kind of storyline...
8 1
Replying to 12101847 • Jul 31, 2024
Title Century of Love
Agreed but I'm impatient for today's episode
Yes..me too right now left a few hours already!!!!!
1 0
On Century of Love • Jul 31, 2024
Title Century of Love
Guys it D-Day tonight...gonna prepare tissue this time!!!!!!
2 2
On The Secret of Us • Jul 30, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Sorry Lada...I am ship Thaen and Wisanu here!!!!!!!!!
3 1
On The Boy Next World • Jul 29, 2024
Title The Boy Next World
The intro really look so good and now I need waiting the Pilot story!!!!!!!
4 0
On Knock Knock, Boys! • Jul 29, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
This week already last episode...just did not realize and I just think I watch it for release stress!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Earth Angel • Jul 26, 2024
Title Earth Angel
It already end?
0 0
On The Rebound • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Rebound
From the beginning story seem interesting but when near close last episode, it seem downhill and have a bit rush scene there.....Please be good for the last 2 episode later !!!!!!!!
4 0