Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to nmkive • Jul 5, 2024
its 12 episodes , 10 episodes is what mdl adds maximum before release
Omg the episode is drop 2 episode to 8 episode..I think I am going having a heart attack now!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to CheezyDaze • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Rebound
I felt the same way when he took the picture...the only running through my head was...his Sus but maybe I am overthinking.…
True also!!!!!! Agreed
1 0
On The Rebound • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Rebound
I want to said about that Zen concern facial when the car about come to kidnap him but he give me the feeling that he like already know that car is coming to him but the problem is the kidnapper still not yet out from car and he already give early afraid facial emotion🤣🤣🤣

The car actually can be other situation like maybe his friend in the car or just a car pass over him and I feel so funny at this scene..Zen as usual....

We as audience already know that the car is come to him since we have six sense 😂😂😂
0 0
On We Are • Jul 4, 2024
Title We Are
Wow...TanFang as usual so sweet!!!!!! ChainPun still nothing happen.

Phum and Peem is they already boyfriend relationship and this question will be ask at every episode!!!!! seriously after last two episode the relationship is happen...Aigoo

others is still cute as usual!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to CheezyDaze • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Rebound
I felt the same way when he took the picture...the only running through my head was...his Sus but maybe I am overthinking.…
😇😇😇
0 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 4, 2024
I feel very emotional and sad with Kohei condition...I feel curious why Kohei mother did not just send his son to clinic or hospital when time he come home fall sick and let him endure for 2 week on bed???

Sorry to said if his son cannot endure, he already dead from high fever. I think they are not live at rural place but if yes, it not an excuse also for cannot go to hospital or clinic, they can make a call for let paramedic or ambulance for help!!!!!!!!

But I think his mother also will blame herself for make a wrong move maybe at later episode will be shown.

I really feel sad when I know why Kohei just live on his own world without any friends on his side and he already try to close with others friends but still fail due to his disability condition.

Fortunately, now he found Taichi for going to his world and make him feel that he still have value and right to live normally with others people.

So the moral of this story is if falling sick, please go to clinic and hospital for help. Please don't look down any sick now especially fever who may lead many other disability!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to CheezyDaze • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Rebound
I felt the same way when he took the picture...the only running through my head was...his Sus but maybe I am overthinking.…
Yes...its two episode per week but I still feel did not enough...How good if one day two episode and I feel asking to much 😅😅😅
2 4
On We Are • Jul 3, 2024
Title We Are
Its today again, please more TanFang today !!!!!!!!!
5 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 2, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ming actually look so cool on last scene he with his father. I can feel him that he will not going to make himself to loss Joe one more time... He ready to bear the all consequence after previous things happen to Joe...

Upcoming episode please be good but seem will have some sad scene will happen soon !!!!!!!!!!!!
4 0
On The Rebound • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Rebound
I really need all character backstory now!!!!!!! Especially Ryu and Zen, they will have many story to tell us !!!!!
1 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 28, 2024
Title My Stand-In
So tonight is a reconcile night..Wow what a good day and what is make us angry is Tong!!!!!!!
5 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jun 27, 2024
Wow...I did not expect too much on this series but they did not let me disappointed ....Kohei and Taichi are so cute but damn need to wait until next week 😐😐😐
3 0
On The Rebound • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Rebound
Wow...I am so immerse and feel impressive with the first episode..MeenPing seem get a good script and also Frank... They are so hot!!!!!

Thanks for have 2 episode in a week but still I cannot get enough!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
On We Are • Jun 27, 2024
Title We Are
TanFang is absent again 😢😢😢 Phum and Peem is been focus on this episode but nevermind since their relationship seem couple but not couple 😂😂😂
2 1
Replying to Nico iaco • Jun 26, 2024
If that is your personal wish, I can share it with you, but there's no official announcement for now. Let's just…
I think I can believe that since Aou and Boom is doing well in We Are the series so excited if it is true!!!!!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to KINGSTONPEN • Jun 26, 2024
https://online.publuu.com/560671/1259838 this the family tree but saint is the son of james and mint
Oh ok..tq for explanation...Really such a big family!!!!!
0 0
On Dhevaprom: Dujupsorn • Jun 26, 2024
May I have an explanation about the 5 siblings or 6 siblings? Did Phum (Saint) also inside the siblings? Did they really siblings same father or just different like uncle son?
0 2