Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On The Rebound • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Rebound
Wow..finally is today!!!!!!!!!! I never seen Meen playing basketball in person and just only know he is basketball player...It really nice to see Meen expertise at this series...so excited the time is coming!!!!
2 0
On We Are • Jun 26, 2024
Title We Are
Wow..its today again..Please be good !!!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Jun 25, 2024
Peak, please explain why you ran/run away from Jane. She seems to understand the reason, but I, the viewer is…
Yes...I also happy that Best find his suitable role here. At first, I am bit worry that he is been missing a year after Checkout series and glad now he is back with the good role here.

And I am worry for nothing now!!!! Hope he will continue have a good role again later on!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Sunset x Vibes • Jun 25, 2024
According to their interview, there will have mystery will happen, twist and secret such as reincarnation and something...

I thought just a simple between Ceo and worker story.

MosBank is not disappointed at all!!!!! Hope next episode they will show more again!!!!!!!!!!!
5 3
On My Stand-In • Jun 21, 2024
Title My Stand-In
This episode really the saddest episode. Ming really deserve it but I have a mixed feeling either need to hate him or need to pity him.

I believe the furious episode will start soon and having Tong is disaster!!!!!!!
7 0
On We Are • Jun 21, 2024
Title We Are
The moment of TanFang really good and sweet here 😍😍😍 and the curious part is who will going Fang and Phum elder brother???

Left 3 episode and have elder brother will appear??? So excited here and but at the same time I wonder there will have any obstacle will happen to family or anything??? Supporting or argue???

Need to wait next week anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On We Are • Jun 13, 2024
Title We Are
Wow..finally TanFang this episode is so good for them. Fang suddenly become aggressive to Tan😂😂😂 So far I feel satisfied!!!!!

As for PhumPeem, I finally understand after they kiss over and over and doing all flirt things, they not yet a couple so next episode is the real couple??? I feel confuse to their relationship 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On The Rebound • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Rebound
After seen the trailer, can come faster 26 June???????? Happy to see MeenPing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to alcoyanazo • Jun 12, 2024
Title Happy Ending
I wonder how filming is going to work because Mike Angelo just announced vamp which also has Jeff in it. Are they…
I actually confused for a few day and I thought it is same series Vamp and Happy Ending and I keep searching then I just realize it is different series 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On The Rebound • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Rebound
Finally the official trailer will available today on 8pm!!!!!!!!!!!
4 0
On We Are • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
Hooray, its Wednesday again today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited on PhumPeem and most especially is my TanFang is hot tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to ashesinthewind • Jun 10, 2024
They've announced a special episode and it seems they're filming it already! I personally can't wait, I miss Ji…
Wow...yes please and also hope in this special episode, they will give some more scene for Ki and Kambee!!!!!!!
1 0
On Khemjira • Jun 7, 2024
Title Khemjira
I just like can premiere faster after I saw the pilot of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On We Are • Jun 6, 2024
Title We Are
The love process is consider slow and I know that because of the 16 episode long. Until now Phum and Peem relation just at flirt stage. Since have left 5 episode, they need to catch the pace on it next week.

I also happy that Tan and Fang next week is on 🔥🔥🔥. Finally they have a process already. At first I thought is Phum and Peem but actually they is Tan Fang...Finally Fang show the passion on Tan 😍😍 😍
7 0
On We Are • Jun 5, 2024
Title We Are
Tan Fang...today we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 1