Wow...Japan really give his idea for poly relationship..I like OMG and shouted inside my blanket ...I totally lost my mind all night!!!!!!! I thought Japan want to break up with Seiji. Ken just fast agreed for his idea without thinking 😂🤣😂
I know Japan is a nice person and just want happy ending for all. He also feel sorry for Ken for Seiji to choose him.
But nevermind...in reality life also have 1 husband 2 wife. This series is second time talk about poly relationship.
PS: I think this idea is come from Khem. He talk about 3P to Japan. I don't know need to thanks him or slap him actually 🤣🤣🤣
All couple really have a nice time on episode 4 especially Tan and Fang...I really love and ship them here.
As they have 16 episode, after their sweet time and it must also have sad bitter time here and have some ex, other crush or some misunderstanding.
I am bit worried Tan and Fang...Since he said want to quit to become playboy and going serious for Fang and later on I think Tan may have some ex going out!!!!!!
But anyway it all only my speculate....Tan and Fang need to strong!!!!!!!!!!
So happy that Mark get his first main lead and also Ohm...Congrats for them...I really did not get enough for them since them on the Last Twilight series!!!!!!
the Ken and Japan situation is so confusing. In some of the posters Ken and Japan are hugging each other or leaning…
Actually this thing also make me confused...on social media Ken and Japan is seem look so close but I did not know their close as really good friend or just want promote the series???
I know Japan is a nice person and just want happy ending for all. He also feel sorry for Ken for Seiji to choose him.
But nevermind...in reality life also have 1 husband 2 wife. This series is second time talk about poly relationship.
PS: I think this idea is come from Khem. He talk about 3P to Japan. I don't know need to thanks him or slap him actually 🤣🤣🤣
As they have 16 episode, after their sweet time and it must also have sad bitter time here and have some ex, other crush or some misunderstanding.
I am bit worried Tan and Fang...Since he said want to quit to become playboy and going serious for Fang and later on I think Tan may have some ex going out!!!!!!
But anyway it all only my speculate....Tan and Fang need to strong!!!!!!!!!!
Since next week is the final episode, hope he will find the other one too!!!!!!
I hope Ken will understand one day and also hope he can find his own happiness later on!!!!!!
Iqiyi the popular platform also wrong in subtitle...really so unprofessional
I think I need to study thai language then!!!!!!
# sorry Jao, you are belong to Wayu