Editorials
Replying to Drama Queen • Apr 3, 2024
Title Burning Flames
there is another level premium - all unlocked automatically ....
Oh I realize it also but I don't know what the different!!! It that not for connected devices? Have any advantage for the premium VIP?
0 2
On Burning Flames • Apr 3, 2024
Title Burning Flames
I really angry with VIP Iqiyi...I already vip member still ask us to pay another fee for watch advance....Like a dig gold person!!!!!!!!!
6 4
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
Same!
Yes...I really hope too....I think this drama story will going interesting!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
Same!
Thank you so much 😍😍😍...Now I can know more about the process of the drama now!!!!!!!
1 2
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
Same!
It that!!!!!!! Can let me have his ig account?
0 4
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
Same!
Wow..you doing great just realized it... 🤣🤣🤣
1 6
Replying to iki11 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
I still don’t get what’s the plot or story or what’s going on in this series 🤣🤣🤣
I can said is travel, eat, sex, relax...
5 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
Same!
Hope May will come fastly!!!!!!
1 8
On Love Is Like a Cat • Apr 3, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
I just feel that korea people is so amazing...everyone know thai language and everyone korea people know thai language too 😂😂😂 No problem at communication at all!!!!!!!
1 1
Replying to sachapz • Apr 2, 2024
Title To Be Continued
Omg i was wondering why was the song vaguely familiar 🤦♀️😂
Finally you are also realized it!!!!! 😃😃😃 so good
1 0
On Yoon Phusanu Wongsavanischakorn • Apr 2, 2024
Person Yoon Phusanu Wongsavanischakorn
Happy Birthday!!!!
2 0
On To Be Continued • Apr 2, 2024
Title To Be Continued
I confused with second couple relationship...Its they start dating already??? If yes, I will so happy but I will shock for happen so sudden 😂😂😂 I am so suprised that Achi rehersal dance song is JamesNet Feel Fan song Bed Friend ost😍😍😍
0 2
On Jazz for Two • Apr 1, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
They really cute...Hope they have season 2 or spinoff story..I just cannot get enough from them!!!!!
2 0
On Kimmon Warodom Khemmonta • Apr 1, 2024
Person Kimmon Warodom Khemmonta
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Lady Boy Friends • Apr 1, 2024
Title Lady Boy Friends
I think portray normal bl character just 2 person only...the rest just crazy like animal at the zoo 😂😂😂 but it ok that I keep watching to release my stress..It so effective guys!!!!
3 0
Replying to Gian • Mar 31, 2024
Title Only Boo!
EP 1https://youtu.be/zbAcWH2TF-shttps://youtu.be/ktFtFzRt0aUhttps://youtu.be/Y2uCSydCUyshttps://youtu.be/ZTu0Q1p1gbY
So great have you everytime :)
5 0
On A Secretly Love • Mar 31, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
Why I feel that episode 7 is been cut many scene???
1 0
On Deep Night • Mar 28, 2024
Title Deep Night
Its tonight again!!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to AfiyaJannat • Mar 28, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
Yaa always they say coming soon but when is that soon coming 😭😭
Yes..since last last week trailer is already out and today I saw again the trailer coming soon 🙄🙄🙄
3 0
On Love Syndrome: The Beginning • Mar 28, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
Always tease us with the trailer and this already make me impatient..Just come out the date please!!!!!
4 3