Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Mar 1, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Yes..I just cried when I saw that scene!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 29, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Yes...really sad baby Cui Bei...He always blame himself on it...Now I feel happy because Li Bing and his friends is helping him now..so glad our baby Cui Bei have them...


About his father like he is investigate something then be killed :(
0 2
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 29, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Yes...finally know what happen to him!!! seem sad story also...
0 4
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 27, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Oh yes..it possible this also like that!!! Then now my excited is faded already for waiting it everyday :( sigh.....
0 6
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 27, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
I think it bad news...we need to wait for Wednesday..they seem have change of time schedules!!!! Itj ust let me excited for nothing 😅😅😅
0 8
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 26, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Yes...need to wait :)
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 26, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
I saw at iqiyi website at china site...Yes so he been so silent person bcox of this...his story is so sad :(
0 11
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 26, 2024
Title White Cat Legend Spoiler
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Yes but I saw his story at the preview on episode 18...Now they already start focus on Cui Bei...Next episode is on tomorrow!!!! So excited!!!!
0 13
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 26, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Tomorrow episode, they will going to talk about Cui Bei story and I know already that he must have his own story for his mysterious identity!!!
1 15
On The Outing • Feb 26, 2024
Title The Outing
The bl line is Peng and Chess, not Sky? So if yes..it that have possible for the third person is Sky will go to their relationship later on?
4 1
On A Secretly Love • Feb 26, 2024
This Pluem guy really seem harsh to Khon then Pluem will clinch on Khon when he really fall in love with Khon later on...My mind keep repeating to Pluem that he will regret later on everytime he treat Khon like that!!!!!
1 0
Replying to KesRit • Feb 24, 2024
Title For Him
his appearance was cut and they didn't pay him (Yoon), Him (Dew) and Nail (Tor)...
So bad to them :(
2 0
On The Outing • Feb 23, 2024
Title The Outing Spoiler
I saw here the bl story line also have appear third party at relationship...😅😅😅
0 0
On For Him • Feb 23, 2024
Title For Him
The episode is already end but then I just realise where is Yoon? I thought he have appearance on this series???
1 9
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 23, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
All is suspicious for me..everything need to guess right now but just see how the story how will going be later :)
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 22, 2024
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
ok then we need to wait the story develop whether have some twist will happen later :)
0 18
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 22, 2024
Title White Cat Legend Spoiler
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
Did he have any hidden identity?
0 20