Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
Replying to WSXAB • Feb 22, 2024
Chen shi is definitely giving mary sue ditzy female lead vibes LOLanyone who watched the source material can give…
I also doubt Cui Bei identity maybe there will have some secret about him later on...
0 22
Replying to julieta • Feb 20, 2024
I'm watching netflix with Urban vpn proxy.
Did u is the Neflix describer?
0 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Feb 20, 2024
I don't think that will work :(
I try first but I think it work because maybe the country...
0 2
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Feb 20, 2024
I don't think that will work :(
Oh no...except Neflix have another platform to watch???
0 4
On To Be Continued • Feb 20, 2024
May I know if I use VPN and then I go to Neflix did it can watch but i did not have Neflix account?
0 8
On 1000 Years Old • Feb 15, 2024
The story pace is seem fast and also I find the story have a bit weird and Yo character seem like I did not understand him at all but I will continue look more further episode!!!
0 0
Replying to Leiros • Feb 13, 2024
Title Time
kiss.kh —> it’s uncut :)
ok I try again...Tq :)
0 0
Replying to Leiros • Feb 13, 2024
Title Time
kiss.kh —> it’s uncut :)
wow...can u give me the link? I did not find in kisskh...I have try but still cannot find :(
0 2
On Time • Feb 13, 2024
Title Time
May I know where to watch except youtube and gagaoolala?
0 6
Replying to alannarose • Feb 6, 2024
Title The Outing
max + toptap
Really excited for this couple!!!
1 0
Replying to Xandi • Feb 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
I think it's funny, that in ep 12 they go to the foundation to "save the children" but who do they leave behind?…
This situation just same like the previous episode they aim to rescue Kim but in the end they really left Kim behind 😂😂😂
11 1
Replying to Bruna Morais • Feb 5, 2024
Title For Him
I´m loving the side couple ahaha Chao and Phai , they are carrying the show. Pls don´t hate me, just my opinion..
I also ship them two also..I found they are adorable in their relationship...
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Feb 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
If yes..I will very happy and excited!!!!!
My feeling also same and I really need special episode for it!!! I think it will be the rush final episode!!!!
3 0
Replying to Heisei • Feb 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
The series has a special episode? This page says 13 episodes, but iQIYI has 14 in the index.
If yes..I will very happy and excited!!!!!
4 2
Replying to Sarita96 • Feb 2, 2024
Title Pit Babe
hahahaha ! I can't believe I just realized that the actor playing Jeff was Pon in Star Hunter's "The Moment".…
Yes before this he have starring at some BL series...like Gen Y season 1 and also season 2...
4 1