Editorials
On Pit Babe • Jan 19, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Today is Pitbabe day again but just prepared ourself like tissue and pillow or anything we can!!!!
1 0
Replying to Munch • Jan 19, 2024
Title Playboyy
I WANT MORE ZOUEY AND TEENA! The little scene they had in ep 8 killed me. I neeeed moreee
same here!!!!!!
0 0
On VIP Only • Jan 19, 2024
Title VIP Only
Is everyone know when the special episode will be broadcast? Need to wait long time???
1 5
On Last Twilight • Jan 18, 2024
Title Last Twilight
I saw the preview for this week ...Day seem broke up tears and hugging someone...Maybe Day know who is the donor is that someone Day know??? His father maybe??? Mhok crying part I seem did not have any idea yet....Anyway I just guess here...Most important here is really hope that there will not have any painful moment and things happen at Mhok and Day !!!!!!
1 1
Replying to AzwaSF • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I also kinda miss him😭
Really thankful!!!!
2 0
Replying to AzwaSF • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I also kinda miss him😭
Really thank it is successful broadcast today...Yes really happy to see him!!!
1 2
Replying to AzwaSF • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I also kinda miss him😭
U are right!!! He just can express all the emotional on his acting...Every time, I just can feel him...
1 4
Replying to AzwaSF • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I also kinda miss him😭
Me too since he already 3 years disappear!!!
1 6
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Schedule is out. We are just waiting for staff to approve.
Please don't..I worry now 🤣🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Schedule is out. We are just waiting for staff to approve.
Really a good surprise for us!!!!
1 3
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Hope really broadcast today and no having reschedule or something!!!! Finally can see Mao Zi Jun drama today!!!!
1 13
On My Stand-In • Jan 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Good work finally completed filming!!!! Will wait for watch it.....
4 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jan 16, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Finally!!!!! Really need look forward at this series!!!!!!
2 0
On Beating Again • Jan 16, 2024
Title Beating Again
Only 4 episode? seem not enough for that!!!!!!
4 4
Replying to DaniGwiz • Jan 15, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
WeTVEnglish posted on their Instagram page wishing Lin Yi a happy birthday with one of the photos being from Angels…
Oh really thanks for the info...As long as no cancelled..Just keeping waiting then...
1 0
Replying to WellLetMeThink • Jan 15, 2024
Title Pit Babe
😍 Alan is killing me 😂😂I keep yelling at the tv every time I see him anywhere near Jeff to make a move…
Yes...It really true!!!!
6 0
On I Wish You Love • Jan 15, 2024
Title I Wish You Love
I Wish You Love this story seem interesting...looking forward it!!!! Please be good as it already the last story!!!!
1 0
On My Universe • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Universe
I Wish You Love this story seem interesting...looking forward it!!!! Please be good as it already the last story!!!!
0 0
On Cooking Crush • Jan 15, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
The kiss scene is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 Disturbing people appear everywhere!!!
7 0
On Live in Love • Jan 15, 2024
Title Live in Love
I found them at Love Syndrome and they bring me here!!! I hope this series will happen!!!!
0 0