Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On For Him • Feb 2, 2024
Title For Him
I just surprise suddenly it have a gun shot scene then I realized that oh it already nearest the ending episode so that why have some climax scene there ...
1 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 2, 2024
Title Pit Babe
It's Pitbabe time again but the climax is coming and I just feel like cannot handle it since it already near the end episode!!!!!
6 0
Replying to Aries21 • Feb 1, 2024
Title Pit Babe
😂😂Alan and what's his name 🤣🤣 you mean Jeff. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the series is based…
Yes...I agree for that!!!!
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Feb 1, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Book didn't really mention any other couples,it had a hint of Alan Jeff only
Oh I see but I think they will change the storyline so nevermind then :)
0 0
Replying to MollySF • Jan 30, 2024
How very bad is the actor who played the mother? she doesnt convey the tiniest bit of emotion successfully.
I just want to said that she look young...at first I did not believe her character is Day and Night mother 😅😅😅
1 1
On The Whisperer • Jan 30, 2024
Title The Whisperer Spoiler
I just want to said wow..what the twist story of that..so that's why his brother and sister in law always want Khun died..sound interesting !!! so next episode Khun become psycho already???
4 0
Replying to Tajia • Jan 29, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Book didn't really mention any other couples,it had a hint of Alan Jeff only
May I know the hint for Alan Jeff in book is???? its they have a happy ending???
0 2
Replying to Brighter Mew • Jan 27, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Jeff is a true mastermind, the way hes playing both sides, he's so relaxed while Babe fuming with angry. I just…
Nevermind..Jeff have Uncle Alan to protect him 🤣🤣🤣
6 1
On Pit Babe • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Today is the hottest night!!!!

#Alan and Jeff
11 0
On Pit Babe • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Hooray Pitbabe time again!!!!

# STAN for Alan and Jeff
13 0
Replying to BossBounJeff • Jan 25, 2024
Title The Sign
I also want to pay for the last episode but I cant use the purchase methods in my country😥
Nevermind since it a challenge to us international fans..just waiting for 2 week for them to upload...I understand ur feeling!!!!!
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 25, 2024
Title Pit Babe
⭐️7,9 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻finally sth moved , makes me happy 😊
Wow..finally the rating is up since it already fixed for a long time...

Hope will up to 8.0 later!!!!
8 0
Replying to moodwatcher • Jan 25, 2024
Title Time
GagaOOLala and WeTV have the uncut version. World-of-bl.com is a great source for stuff like this.
Wow..I learn the new bl website now...Thanks ya :)
1 0
Replying to Gidi Sela • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Sign
Why to do that? We will get it later in the official channel , but I am sure I shall find it unofficially before.…
Actually I want to said so much thank you for IdolFactory because usually if we need to watch uncut version on youtube, we need to subscribe and paid the subscription fee and this one is really different, they just let me follow the youtube page and let me enjoy the series for 11 episodes so I think it is not really a big deal if we need to paid for the last episode...I already thankful for it...
3 0
Replying to Tajia • Jan 24, 2024
No hope for international fans,right?😭
Have hope but need to wait a bit long time..I think the waiting concept also like After Sundown (2023) movie...It took me waiting half year to broadcast..We all need to just wait patiently :)
0 1
Replying to theultdramalover • Jan 24, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
The show doesn't really address it, but in the novel Jeff suffered some sort of accident growing up and he faked…
I think that too but what to do since he is the main lead here 😂😂😂..If me, I want Jeff since Jeff can see the future...Future man!!! who don't want knew someone future right???
0 0
Replying to anamr • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Sign
Yes you can. I purchased mine already :)
Oh I see...tq for the info :)
1 0
Replying to Leiros • Jan 23, 2024
Title Time
Given the length of NC scenes in the episodes so far, uncut version is alive. According to the poster, this is…
Ok thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Leiros • Jan 23, 2024
Title Time
Given the length of NC scenes in the episodes so far, uncut version is alive. According to the poster, this is…
Have another platform to watch the uncut scene except wetv?
0 3