I really curious that what Somchai want and know their story between him and Pun!!! Ex-lover, enemy or crush??? I always have this question when I saw him 😐😐😐
Finally the final episode...🙂 I kinda know it'll leave us unfulfilled and with thousands of unanswered question...…
Actually at pulling that cannula by ourself in the reality it is so dangerous. If need to pull out, it actually need help by the nurse, doctor and professional medical practice when remove it need the skill otherwise it so danger...
I know many drama 10/10 is pulling themselves but this will only happen at drama and don't try remove at reality situation...
But one things is I found them have a handsome action and a charm there when they remove themself 😂😂😂
I can wait for the good result edit and quality for the drama and most important is the duration drama time :) although the waiting time is painful 😢😢😢
When I saw James Lee on this series, I just realize it the same director with Playboyy. 😀😀😀..it a interesting series ...Hope there will not happen any downhill story later on...
The story have come some sense and it on the right track now but only pork blood part is I cannot stand it 🤣🤣🤣 but what to do that its also main focus character at this drama...
I know most of the people like BL storyline and I also like it but if we think back if there really have BL or any censorship the drama will be banned...China is a very strict country if come about this...Most of that drama is still cannot be unairing or some already airing and stop at half way because of that problem and until now I still cannot see the last episode :(
If like this, I rather just bromance (but sometimes extreme bromance also potential can be banned) then if be banned or unairing or never unairing, all the hardwork by all actors, actress staffs and others will be waste and also will suffer loss at cost and so on .
I don't want like that happen!!!!...I find nothing wrong for this drama...It's a interesting drama and the drama storyline is make me addicted !!!!!!
I know it bcox my mum tell me that she once wear that when she give birth, she also said so painful and cannot be pull ourself 😣😣😣
I know many drama 10/10 is pulling themselves but this will only happen at drama and don't try remove at reality situation...
But one things is I found them have a handsome action and a charm there when they remove themself 😂😂😂
If like this, I rather just bromance (but sometimes extreme bromance also potential can be banned) then if be banned or unairing or never unairing, all the hardwork by all actors, actress staffs and others will be waste and also will suffer loss at cost and so on .
I don't want like that happen!!!!...I find nothing wrong for this drama...It's a interesting drama and the drama storyline is make me addicted !!!!!!