Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2021
On My Stand-In • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I already know that they have something Mike and the secretary guy Jim since Mike want to borrow him 😂😂😂..Mike eye I can see that 💕💕💕...but so shame they are in love on last episode 😑😑😑

Director can explain to me that why last minute will this happen!!!!
1 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 12, 2024
Only on episode 3, Kohei condition already become worse..I can feel him when hearing aid also cannot help him one day!!!!!!!! so sad hope Taichi will continue on his side!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On We Are • Jul 11, 2024
Title We Are
Next week is the last episode and I think it is a happy ending and did not happen like novel that Phum family is disagreed about PhumPeem relationship and TanFang need to break up something.


Thankful that did not happen heart broke things next week and just hoping the best!!!!!!!!
7 0
On The Rebound • Jul 11, 2024
Title The Rebound
Wow...every episode is so catchy...can I watch all the episode?????? Waiting is so painful, I know that one week already have 2 episode but still did not enough!!!!!!!!

#MeenPing
6 0
Replying to Diva70 • Jul 11, 2024
So glad See and Pond are in this series. The last time I saw him was in Laws of Attraction and I was hoping to…
I surprise to see See and Pond on this series too since I already miss See previous him on Laws of Attraction!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Eina • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
we were kinda robbed with tanfang (and punchain) tho 💔💔 in some episodes they didn't even have a scene together,…
Yes...I also so agree..GMMTV is not fair to them and I think they is so greedy for make more pair couple but the time scene is not enough for them!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On We Are • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
Its today again!!!!!!!!!!
#Tanfang
5 2
On 4Minutes • Jul 9, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Trailer will out today!!!!!!!!! Tq for the surprise today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
Sailub and Pon actually having opposite character from previous Pitbabe...I feel so fun when see them...They already have a hard try for this 😂😂😂

And their romantic scene will continue 🔥🔥🔥like usually...so excited with next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 0
On The Rebound • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Rebound
I want to ask that they seem did not really promote this series like behind the scene, interview or something or I did not know its existence actually?
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jul 8, 2024
Wow...I really like this pair Perth and Santa...Thank god for let them be couple and hope they will last together!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 0
Replying to Gidi Sela • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Rebound
He will cause Ryu to do anything to keep Zen by his side. the fact that Ryu was found injured is important It…
Yes...I agreed!!!
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 5, 2024
Today episode Atom really funny...I just smile in front of my laptop and my mum ask what happen😂😂😂
7 0
On The Rebound • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Rebound
From based on this episode that Que is found Ryu injured. I think Ryu is having abused from someone maybe his mother lover or his stepfather so he having a quick hot temper. I need to see more episode for this...

For Atom, at earlier episode, he give me a good expression for helping Zen but slowly I feel like he will become stalker, toxic and red flag to Ryu and Zen relationship...

Hope this will not really like happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 2
Replying to KikiAKAfujoshi • Jul 5, 2024
Have you read the novel? If yes then did the doc die in the novel too?:(((
I did not read the novel and I only watch the drama...Recently I rewatch again for some reason...the ending really so sad!!!!!!!
0 0