Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to Bright_Sakura • 2 days ago
maybe cause they're homophobic and delulu 🤗 but my insta feed is full of bl edits of them 🥹🫰In fact,…
take love!! 💖
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • 2 days ago
maybe cause they're homophobic and delulu 🤗 but my insta feed is full of bl edits of them 🥹🫰In fact,…
haha maybe you have a straight feed.. 🤣 I'm a bl fangirl so 80% of my reels are bl edits anyway..don't judge me but I built this feed brick by brick 😭🤣😭
2 3
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
Why insta people keep insisting that they are friends lmao
maybe cause they're homophobic and delulu 🤗 but my insta feed is full of bl edits of them 🥹🫰In fact, I started watching the drama because the edits convinced me 😂
7 5
Replying to Maya • 2 days ago
The burger😂🫣
trust me when I say I burst out laughing at your comment 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to evilpeach • 2 days ago
I still don't get their relationship, what did teacher even like about her. There was no proper backstory, he…
yeah that was some bullshit 😂 and why this bitch gets a happy ending? 3 years in prison wasn’t enough for me 😂
0 1
Replying to soybeann • 4 days ago
It's good that the writer revealed that they are canon when the series was about to end, otherwise homophobes…
the writer revealed that? where?! 🫠
1 1
On Double Helix • May 15, 2026
Title Double Helix
nobody:
little bro: Let's find a new way to fuck with big bro 😍😍
11 1
On Double Helix • May 14, 2026
Title Double Helix
My semester final results are coming out today but all I can think about is the first two episodes 😭 good luck to me ig lol.
UPDATE: I got 4.00 out of 4.00 😁
6 1
Replying to kacee_ottis • May 10, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
1. No2. Lu Feng invited Yi Chen's son to his house and he saw them having sex. FYI Yi Chen's son grew up in the…
how old was the son at that time? I'm confused 😭😭😭
0 1
Replying to xxpeachxx • May 10, 2026
Title Double Helix
maybe because it’s only been two days? lol. I’m usually never this early, so it must be destiny for me to…
same here 😭 now it feels like a torture to wait for the next episode. I'm just too impatient 🤕
0 0
On Double Helix • May 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
Damn I think I'm already obsessed😈🤤 but why is it not getting enough attention yet 🥲🥲
5 2
Replying to CandaceParker • May 9, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I am in the US and watching the series on GagaOOLala.
thanksss💖
0 0
Replying to CandaceParker • May 9, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I am in the US and watching the series on GagaOOLala.
thank you but unfortunately I can't pay for a subscription rn that's the issue 😔😔
0 5
On Wooju Bakery • May 9, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
where are you guys watching this with good subtitles? I could only find machine translations which is so bad I don’t understand anything 🥲
1 7
Replying to Queen • Mar 20, 2026
There will be a season 2 right ?
Girlll I'm still traumatized from that 😭😭😭 don't poke the wound 😮‍💨😮‍💨
4 1
Replying to kjshell213 • Jan 31, 2026
I’m confused. Did Su Min get Min Seong mixed up with Seonwoo from season 2? Seonwoo has the gelato shop “Melted”.…
I think he meant that he met Min Seong there by chance when he went?
4 2