Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
On Wooju Bakery • Jan 19, 2023
Title Wooju Bakery
Omg i added this to my watchlist when there was no posters or anything. I had no freaking idea Jeffbarcode were gonna be the main leads 😭 ❤
5 1
Replying to dahlia101 • Jan 17, 2023
Pakistani here, and am extremely jealous that you could watch this with your mom. Mine would murder me
Bangladeshi here, my mom wouldn’t kill me or anything. But she probably wouldn’t watch with me either. So I hope to become one of those mothers in the future whose daughter can watch bl's with their mother 😂😂
1 2
Replying to Ramen • Jan 14, 2023
Okay. I'm currently in a bad depressive state...how much does this drama hurt ones soul? 😂😂 I don't need…
the heartache is there. maybe watch some other time 😅
1 0
Replying to DelightJoy • Jan 13, 2023
This has to be the best kdrama ever made in 2022
for me It's weak hero class 1 😁
1 1
Replying to Loveless Devil • Jan 13, 2023
Sometimes I wish Hwang Da Seul wrote a script with this kind of plot. I truly believe she can make a masterpiece
I was thinking the same! All my fav K-bls were made by her 😁
0 0
On My School President • Jan 13, 2023
I haven’t even watched the episode yet but I'm already giggling reading all these comments feeling all mushy 😁😁😁😁
2 0
Replying to A drama a day • Jan 1, 2023
Just finished this. I love it! Can someone tell what shows are similar to this one?
Cherry Magic
2 0
Replying to MangoFlake • Dec 24, 2022
Does it have a happy ending??? No spoilers in terms of what happens, just pls pls tell me if it has a happy ending…
It's sad from my point of view
3 1
Replying to Lys • Dec 22, 2022
Title Cherry Magic
I read that this will be based more closely on the manga than the Japanese version, so I started reading the manga,…
ikr? I read the manga after watching the drama (cause I'm obsessed with it as you can see in my profile picture 🤣) but the manga was pretty plain. The characters felt pretty different to me (not in a good way).Now I'm really skeptical about this one 😅 just hoping they don't ruin my favourite bl for me 🤞
6 0
Replying to surbhi • Dec 20, 2022
Title The Bad Kids Spoiler
I watched it bcz ppl claimed it to b as good as Strangers from the hell, my all time fav serial killing drama…
I'm curious If you really understood all the hidden truths? Cause I didn’t. At first.And I'm not a new watcher. I've seen loads of great thrillers. Strangers from hell is also one of my favs of all time. But this show is not what it seems. I was also underwhelmed after finishing the last episode. The twist didn’t do it for me. So I read the explanation & I'm mindblown rn .If you haven’t, I'm suggesting you to read it from the link attached to my comment above. Cause Zhu Chao Yang is everything but 'weak & impulsive'. And the show is definitely NOT POSITIVE. Let alone being hopeful. Cause hope died & evil won at the end.
2 0
On The Bad Kids • Dec 20, 2022
Title The Bad Kids
THIS IS GENIUS. So so twisted & dark.
What the hell did I just watch?!I thought this was a general crime & suspense drama after finishing the last episode.(thought the fairytale was real for most of the part. So stupid lol) But after reading the explanations for the real story I'm absolutely MINDBLOWN !!
It's a real pity that a lot of people didn’t understand the hidden truth even after the ending.
If you're watching for the first time : EVERY SCENE IS IMPORTANT. Watch very carefully. NO, you wouldn’t catch on everything even then. So I'll suggest you to read this blog after watching the whole thing 👇

https://cyn-lynn.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-bad-kids-review.html?m=1
12 5
Replying to feinyx • Dec 19, 2022
Title The Bad Kids
I don't have iqiyi subscription; where else can I watch this show? dramacool seems to have first 5ep only
if you still wanna know, It's now on youtube on their channel.
0 0
Replying to joy • Dec 16, 2022
Guys, which drama would you recommend me to watch more- revenge of others or weak hero class 1? I'm having a hard…
definitely weak hero class 1!!
2 0