News
On Only Friends • Nov 28, 2022
Title Only Friends
this looks INTERESTING 😂
6 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 26, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I'm so heartbroken...😭 need a season 2 asap
2 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Nov 25, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
Good dramas really have lower ratings on mdl lol
8 0
On Cherry Magic • Nov 24, 2022
Title Cherry Magic
Tbh I'm kinda scared....😶
9 1
On Choi Hyun Wook • Nov 24, 2022
Person Choi Hyun Wook
I don’t recognize him in the photo 😐
1 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Nov 23, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Han Ji Woo, I GET YOU 🙂
2 0
On Choco Milk Shake • Oct 28, 2022
Title Choco Milk Shake
so cuteeee 🤗
2 0
Replying to xiaohulis • Oct 23, 2022
Person Kang Woo Jung
he really reminds me of kang haneul....
so I'm not the only one 😅
0 0
Replying to Love tigress • Oct 22, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Since I become a bl fan this was my best episode in the history of bl series for me
Ig you haven’t seen much.....
4 0
On My Only 12% • Oct 21, 2022
Title My Only 12%
how can I wait for another week after that preview 😭😭😭😭
3 0
On Why R U? • Oct 20, 2022
Title Why R U?
Why r u is getting a korean adaptation..... 😅😅
2 2
On Love in the Air • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I feel sorry for the people watching only the cut version on youtube 😂😂
28 1
Replying to Jian0407 • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I heard that it will be half of the episode story about Phayu and Rain, another half will be story about Prapai…
yup
0 8
On Nishigaki Sho • Aug 31, 2022
Person Nishigaki Sho
he's stunning 😣😣
7 0
Replying to elliewashere2 • Aug 30, 2022
Person Sato Arata
He reminds me of S.Korean actor Kim Min Jae.
same
1 0
Replying to J100 • Aug 29, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
What is up with the rating here, this is really crazy I must say, one of the best bl ever and get only 8, I don't…
ikr! I'm so mad rn wth🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
1 0
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Aug 29, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
I think I liked watching it because I liked watching Naito Shuichiro 😷 He's stunning 😍😍😍😍 didn’t really care about the plot (which was stupid at times) or Kaneda ( idk I feel like the actor didn’t really suit for his character)
2 0
On Naito Shuichiro • Aug 29, 2022
Person Naito Shuichiro
He is so BEAUTIFUL.....😭😭
4 0
On The Eclipse • Aug 27, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Woah! their chemistry is STRONG...
32 0
On Not Me • Aug 22, 2022
Title Not Me
And then there's me, who, still, haven’t recovered from that 'Oye oye oye oye' on that rooftop :')
10 3
