Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
On Not Me • Aug 22, 2022
Title Not Me
And then there's me, who, still, haven’t recovered from that 'Oye oye oye oye' on that rooftop :')
10 3
Replying to Alex • Aug 22, 2022
Title His Man
Why do I feel like the 3 youngest ones are the most mature ones?
Cause they are.
21 0
Replying to cortaditas • Aug 22, 2022
Title His Man
not this shady ass question lmao. he does fit a lot of criteria, like he's tall and fit, has a small face, fair…
just cause I don’t find him attractive doesn’t mean i'm bitter lol.and what do you mean what's it to me? of course I'm gonna be curious about all the attention he's getting if I don’t understand the reason behind it.You just sound overprotective & ready to attack people lmao.
1 0
On His Man • Aug 21, 2022
Title His Man
Why does everyone want Chang min? I don't really see the appeal.No hate but his personality is the least attractive.Also is he really considered that handsome in Korea? Everyone's always acting like he's some greek god on earth. I'm really confused by his popularity 😵😵
20 6
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Aug 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Cause internationally thai bls are more popular than thai hetero dramas.
yeah we don't need stats for something so obvious 😂😂
4 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Aug 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Cause internationally thai bls are more popular than thai hetero dramas.
not a lot of gls out there but there's on coming out later this year called Gap the series.Maybe you’ll like it.Also I think thai bls became so popular internationally after '2gether' came out. It attracted millions of international fans to thai bls. I see k-dramas and thai bls everywhere on social medias but can't say the same for thai hetero dramas.It's the same on MDL thai bls are always trending but I don’t see the heteros.So I think thai bls became more popular internationally in the past few years that's why you see them more.
7 0
Replying to lovelyzdestiny • Aug 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
this show feels like it’s made to look good in edits and fmvs – lots of aesthetically pleasing shots and scenes…
I was invested in the first episode. But I feel like nothing really happened from the second episode 😐 they could have done so much with the parallel universe plot 🙄
20 1
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Aug 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Cause internationally thai bls are more popular than thai hetero dramas.
Do you have a problem with 'gay dramas'? just asking.
4 3
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Aug 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Cause internationally thai bls are more popular than thai hetero dramas.
It's a known fact lol
11 5
Replying to Rino Loyal • Aug 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Why are all the Thai drama am seeing now all gay dramas?
Cause internationally thai bls are more popular than thai hetero dramas.
14 13
Replying to 8726157 • Jul 31, 2022
Title His Man
and here i was when i first watched it thinking they'd be the less popular xDDD
omg same 😂 but then I got surprised 😅
1 0
On His Man • Jul 30, 2022
Title His Man
everyone seems to like Changmin or hyuk jun 😔
2 3
On Vice Versa • Jul 30, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I don’t understand why so many people are confused about the plot. Everything's explained so well.It's so easy to understand 🤔
19 2
Replying to Laura5310 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Tomorrow Spoiler
This drama content is rated +18 on netflix...Trying to get the gist why...I want to watch this but I am sensitive…
It deals with some heavy topics such as suicide, sexual assault etc.
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY I WANT KIMCHAY
7 1