Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Jul 2, 2022
The actor playing Togowa is amazing!His micro expressions are priceless.I always find myself looking at his face while watching so that I don’t miss any of it 😅😅😅
13 1
Replying to bxb_enjoyer • Jul 1, 2022
Sometimes, from a certain point of views, Togawa's face look similar to Kurosawa (CM). I don't know, maybe it's…
It's not just you 😁
2 1
Replying to outrojean • Jun 30, 2022
That explosion from Togawa, that finger, that put-me-on-the-wall... I'm weakkk
the term for pinning against the wall is 'kabedon' just wanted to let you know haha
4 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Double standards
this just feels like women hating on other women for absolutely no reason.
3 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
People getting mad at Mile for having a girlfriend but not at Build for being misogynist will never not be funny to me
14 3
Replying to Dresme • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can someone explain
Build said women deserve to get raped because of the way they dress. Also made rape jokes like women should take it as an opportunity.
4 4
On KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So It's up to you if you wanna forgive Build for what he said.But you should at least acknowledge that what he did was wrong and then forgive him.Stop acting like he did nothing wrong and defending him like a blind fan. Stop calling those fans toxic who can't forgive him.
20 3
On Tomorrow • Jun 29, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I just watched the first episode and I'm already in love.
9 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
anyone’s watching Old Fashion Cupcake? heard It's really good
2 3
Replying to Zelme • Jun 27, 2022
This episode was insane. It should be an international crime that we are getting only 5 episode. I never screamed…
Really? I haven’t watched this yet.But Cherry Magic is my favourite bl ever.You're getting my hopes up 🙂
2 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kim is mad I won the freaking lottery
Can't watch rn.Have to wait 1-2 hours but this comment makes me happy 😭
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No,newbies are always welcome here! 💖It's officially on Iqiyi.But you'll need a subscription. If you can't…
But not available for internationalfans yet.
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No,newbies are always welcome here! 💖It's officially on Iqiyi.But you'll need a subscription. If you can't…
There's a movie
0 0
Replying to Babulal Hamad • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ik it'll be weird to askbut where to watch this drama 😅
No,newbies are always welcome here! 💖
It's officially on Iqiyi.But you'll need a subscription. If you can't afford that, kisskh.me posts at the same time as Iqiyi.
1 5
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
U can watch it on kisskh they upload it at the same time as iqiyi
you don't have to wait though. kisskh.me posts at the same time
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not people comparing VegasPete & TharnType 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm wheezing
5 2