K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On KinnPorsche • Jun 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I may act like I'm okay but deep down inside I AM HUNGRY FOR VEGASPETE 😭💔 9 4
Replying to Regal Ink Queen • Jun 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Guys why that shit Tawan was taking out evidence in a weird way? It was looked so wrong from another angle. I… Obviously he did it on purpose 🙄 that asshole 0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche LMAO I STAN YOU 😭❤ Have to protecc our babies 😅 priorities yk 😇💖 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche If you're here to complain about the age gap between KimChay, I won’t be as nice as mimi & just say - FUCK OFF 😈 5 2
On Bad Buddy • Jun 7, 2022 Title Bad Buddy This cute baby here is our precious nanon 😭 https://youtube.com/shorts/1awiGiD27GU?feature=share 4 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 6, 2022 Title KinnPorsche So who's hating on my KimChay? 😊 Come here bby I'll step on your face 😚💅 10 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I haven’t even watched the episode yet but my blood is boiling reading the comments 🙎 3 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Barcode really looks like a baby with this haircut 😭💞 why are they so adorable together 😣 https://youtube.com/shorts/mHgBlEhoS4g?feature=share 2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Maybe Kinn smiling at Tawan is from behind the scenes? 😭 otherwise I'm not ready to accept that smile. Getting ready to throw my hands✊ 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Some people are against it cause of the age gap 😪😪 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche People fighting over shipping MileApo & then here's me shipping JeffBarcode shamelessly 😎 not even feeling guilty 😎 9 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I kinda want it that way now cause I don’t think rest of the episodes are enough to cover VP 3 1
https://youtube.com/shorts/mHgBlEhoS4g?feature=share