News
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They are cute asf but I can't stop thinking about the noises 💀🤣
I think Barcode went to home & definitely rewatched the episode 😂
4 1
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think Barcode went to home & definitely rewatched the episode 😂
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I saw some photos of Jeff covering Barcode's eyes with his hands during you know which scenes of episode 7. Why are they so cuteeee 😭😭😭
5 8
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why wasn’t Porsche wearing underwear? Lol
For convenience😌
1 0
Replying to happy mars • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just want to say, when looking at the selfie of Kinn & Porsche and Kinn & Tawan:Kinn DID NOT LOOK HAPPIER with…
It's just one photo lol people like to overthink
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So who was hating on Chay? Come here so I can step on your face 💁
10 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Fuck Tawan just give me VegasPete seriously 😤
7 1
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When it comes to ost i think young royals has the best OST in BL
You really are! I think you should give it a chance. Also don't forget to let me know what you think if you ever finish it 😃 I'm actually interested in your pov.
0 2
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When it comes to ost i think young royals has the best OST in BL
No It's cool everyone can have an opinion
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You really are! I think you should give it a chance. Also don't forget to let me know what you think if you ever finish it 😃 I'm actually interested in your pov.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You really are! I think you should give it a chance. Also don't forget to let me know what you think if you ever finish it 😃 I'm actually interested in your pov.
0 0
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When it comes to ost i think young royals has the best OST in BL
Wow you're the first person I came across who doesn’t like Heartstopper 😂😭
0 6
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow you're the first person I came across who doesn’t like Heartstopper 😂😭
0 0
Replying to Inusike • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I don’t blame vegas one bit, did ya all see Porsche body when he pull off his shirt, I would have lose my sanity…
True but Vegas didn’t do it cause Porsche's gorgeous yk 😂😂
0 0
Replying to Inusike • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I don’t blame vegas one bit, did ya all see Porsche body when he pull off his shirt, I would have lose my sanity…
True but Vegas didn’t do it cause Porsche's gorgeous yk 😂😂
0 0
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When it comes to ost i think young royals has the best OST in BL
What about Heartstopper? Have you watched it?
0 8
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
BRUH THIS EPISODE WHASHED UP A BUNCH OF NEW PEOPLE....WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE👁👄👁
Gege you're a mind reader!
0 1
Replying to bunny_m7 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I think Vegas is just lonely , I felt kinda sorry for him when Kinn punched him ..like he is in need of someone…
He's not doing it because he's in need of someone to lean on. He's extremely jealous of Kinn. He just wants to get everything that belongs to Kinn. But he actually is lonely & the person he's going to lean on is Pete 😇
2 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ik but their story was quite long in the book 😔 I don’t think they're gonna fit all that it makes me sad 😔
0 0
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kiss is not a big deal but why would he return that kiss.Reflex maybe
No I'm just mad that he isn't paying more attention to Pete 😂 we're running out of episodes 😔
0 1
