Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to bunny_m7 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
whats with VEgas and english like dude , whenever he starts speaking english I GET CHILLS RUNNING DOWN MY SPINEE.
I get a boner even though I don’t have a dick 🙂
4 1
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone is.come i will give u mouth to mouth 👄
Oh my god I'm so dirty minded 😌😌
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I didn’t need to see that between Vegas & Porsche 😑😑😑
1 4
Replying to Bright_Sakura • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone fainted after watching the ending 😏
Tbh I'm also wondering where's everyone 😕
0 0
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone is.come i will give u mouth to mouth 👄
👁👄👁
0 3
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When it comes to ost i think young royals has the best OST in BL
I miss them so much 😭😭😭
0 10
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where are all the og people🥲🥲🥲😭😭THEY LEFT MEEEEE.
Everyone fainted after watching the ending 😏
0 2
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HELP I'm struggling to breathe after watching the last scene 😖😖
6 5
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Imagine VegasPete the series La forte 😌 which includes the SA. Yeah just imagine 😣😏
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I need a KimChay spin-off after Kinnporsche finishes airing 🙂🔪
5 7
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I had no idea that I could be this obsessed with KimChay 👁👄👁🌼
9 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Must be fun hiding in the shadow's, I'd love a conversation with them 🤣
They wouldn't dare to say anything 😂 silently pressing the like button 😏😏 huh
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm going crazy over the two seconds interaction between VegasPete 🙄🙄 help
7 0
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
'Do you think they know that we know?' I can't be the only one replaying that 🙊🙈
11 2
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everybody said they cried watching todays episode but I’ve done cried with 3 different series today PLS SPARE…
What are the other two?
0 1
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So, if the bread was for Pete and Pol and the condoms were for Vegas, who was supposed to get the mosquito repellant?
It's for Pete
2 0