Editorials
Replying to SunshineMar • Jul 30, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Exactly!!! It should be rated higher. I saw quite a few people rate it a 6.5 - 7.5 because of the “no kiss”…
I think they're just horny people who think love only means sexual attraction 😑 or maybe they're just too blind to see the amazing relationship between them lol.
2 3
Replying to SunMoonAndStars • Jul 30, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Can someone explain to me how he got the scars? Did I miss it or didn’t they show it?
He got into a car accident when he rushed to the airport to stop his ex from leaving.
2 3
Replying to hawkee • Jul 30, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
riight, where did that whole story go? i understand they have limited time to show more of it, but why make it…
They had enough time but they dragged for a few episodes for nothing and gave us this rushed ending :|
1 1
Replying to Xinlang • Jul 30, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Why is no one talking about the scenes after the credits and cast pics of the 12th episode?What do you think they…
Yeah I thought something was gonna happen but nothing happened. I hope it'll be shown in the special episode? Idk. I guess most of the people didn’t watch that part cause it was shown after the credits.
1 0
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Jul 29, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
They never explained the flashback of Jin Yu Zhen seeing Shi Lei for the first time & low-key crushing on him? 🙄
16 3
Replying to CoNeTrIC • Jul 29, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
https://kisskh.at/18872-swimming-battle
I already found it with my stalking skills 😂 but thanks lol ❤
0 0
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Jul 29, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Oh my god Wayne Song's cameo in the final episode was everything! 😭 but I didn’t get the 'high school swimming' connection between them. Anyone know?
6 2
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jul 22, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Theory timeSo, Aaron is in this business definitely to meet his crush again, except.. it is not the ex and his…
I also think so 🤔
0 2
Replying to jinx • Jul 15, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
where can i watch it?
Kissasian/dramacool. Just search 'Cherry magic'.
0 1
On Step for You • Jul 15, 2021
Title Step for You
Really good for a short film! ❤ Wish it was longer.
4 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Jul 10, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I just keep coming back here. Can't help myself! Love them so so so much :'( ❤
6 0
On Beyond Evil • Jul 9, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Lee Dong Shik's smile at the end of the first episode ! I fell in love with the actor right then.
12 0
On Move to Heaven • Jul 6, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I LOVE IT !! I love Lee He Hoon from Signal but Tan Jung Sang was simply AMAZING in his role Han Geu Ru.
2 0
On Prison Playbook • Jul 4, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Oh Loony !!
0 0
Replying to 9142053 • Jun 25, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I know this is an unpopular opinion but, 15min into the 1st episode, it is so clear: Bilikin still can't act,…
Yeah his acting was the only reason I didn’t rate ITSAY a 10. It was a hige turn off for me 🙁
1 0
Replying to dragynfaerie • May 8, 2021
Title Tunnel
I started yesterday. Just finished e10. I was along for the ride until the end. He figured it ot from the whistle?!?…
No he figured it out because he knew that his daughter used it when she was in a danger
0 0
On Boys' Lockdown • May 7, 2021
Title Boys' Lockdown
This was cute.
3 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • May 6, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
If you're confused whether you should watch it or not, let me assure you It's definitely worth watching! It is absolutely adorable & has loads of fluff ❤ and you’ll fall in love with both of them. I would rewatch this 100 times :')
18 3
On Lucky Romance • May 6, 2021
Title Lucky Romance
The male lead is such a cutie! Absolutely loved him. The female lead's outfits were horrible tho.
3 0
On Vincenzo • May 3, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Episode 19 was SHIT!! The coolest mafia became as dumb as a mannequin. Idk what to say I'm so mad rn 'you know why' :'(
3 2
