Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to gleekidMC19 • Oct 16, 2021
Title My Name
i am so sad that they had to kill Bo Hyun's character. T.T
I heard there's a makeout or sex scene in this please tell me in which episode cause I was gonna watch it with my brother.
0 6
Replying to Neon moon • Oct 15, 2021
Can someone tell me what happened at the end...who's that girl and that baby still has worm inside him.... and…
Watch the special episode if you wanna know about the girl.
0 0
On Bite Me • Oct 14, 2021
Title Bite Me
The side couple has NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL. The show would be better without them.
12 1
Replying to estrgrace7 • Sep 22, 2021
Title Sweet Home Spoiler
why did you like him so much? he was such a useless coward that didn't do anything useful.
I was talking about the actor not the character. I was annoyed by his role for like 7-8 episodes. But later I realised he wasn’t that useless. He kinda kept everything organised there.Sorry I couldn't explain my feelings well since English is not my first language.I just happened to like him at the end & was pretty sad about it.
3 1
On Bite Me • Sep 20, 2021
Title Bite Me
The side couple is so uninteresting 😞 all the side characters are boring af 😂 almost all the scenes with the side characters are pointless. chef prem's acting is so bad he looks so awkward that It's almost creepy 😂 but I'm still crushing on chef Aue 😇🤗
8 0
Replying to genie234 • Sep 20, 2021
Title Bite Me
Where are people watching this that they can watch it at 1.5 times speed? I'm using Viki which has no speed setting…
Youtube :3 and sites like dramacool & kissasian
1 0
Replying to helldraco • Sep 14, 2021
Title Bite Me
I'm missing something: ep3, Aum and Prem are fighting (kinda) each other ... but why ? Aum saying "I miss him"…
Pretty sure the miss you part was actually meant for Aek & not Prem. I think it’s some kinda code between Aue & Prem. Also I think It's normal to miss your parents even after a week (everyone isn’t the same)

I agree with the rest doesn’t make much sense. Aue is relying too much on Aek when he barely knows him.
1 0
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Sep 13, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Curious question... does anyone watch the reaction videos of people watching these dramas? Could someone please…
I don't think they really get surprised. It's a reaction video & people want to see them react. I think they act overly surprised so that people don't get bored with their flat expression.
2 5
Replying to Naruxsasumi • Sep 13, 2021
Title Light on Me
Not everyone
Sorry I thought everyone liked him lol.
2 1
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Sep 13, 2021
It's a Kdrama lol
Lol looks like you're mistaken. He/she edited the comment. Previously he wrote that it was a chinese drama that's why I corrected him.I'm not being bitchy or something. The difference between China & Korea surely does matter don't you agree?
5 1
Replying to GibionMillak • Sep 10, 2021
Title Bite Me
Does anyone know the name of the novel? And where can I read it, in English?
The name is Grab a bite. It's on wattpad.
0 4