Editorials
On Not Me • Dec 27, 2021
Title Not Me
I'm super duper invested in YokDan after this episode 🙈🙈 even more than OffGun 🙊
5 0
Replying to hailey • Dec 25, 2021
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
where to watch this?
Kissasian/dramacool
0 0
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 25, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
I'm not ready to let go... 😔😔😔😔
7 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Dec 16, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Where did you guys watch it? Cause I can't find ep 5 anywhere & I'm dying to know what happened 😢
Oh I can't afford it rn I guess I'll just wait 😔 Thank you.
1 1
Replying to amirakpop • Dec 16, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man Spoiler
I did not understand anything from an episode because I saw it without subtitles, but I find it wonderful in a…
Whaaaat? Hira is a top?! I read your spoiler out of curiosity & now I'm like 😦😵 I thought it was the opposite.
2 5
Replying to Mimicat • Dec 16, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Can someone tell me how the novel ends bc this is concerning me like wtf did I just watch HOW IS THIS GOING TO…
Where did you guys watch it? Cause I can't find ep 5 anywhere & I'm dying to know what happened 😢
1 7
Replying to Rahab75 • Dec 12, 2021
Title Not Me
I am highly anticipating this show but seriously rated for 10 before it has even started? Come on.
Kinnporsche too lol 😂
0 0
Replying to Rahab75 • Dec 12, 2021
Title Not Me
I am highly anticipating this show but seriously rated for 10 before it has even started? Come on.
Kinnporsche too lol 😂
1 0
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 3, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
I'm dying cause I can't find ep 3 anywhere 🌚🌚🌚
5 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 29, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
MOVIE?! NANI ?!! ugh so excited I miss them so much😭
1 0
Replying to Oogly • Nov 23, 2021
Title Eclipse
If anyone is looking for this movie with good HD and ENG subtitles then feel free to message me for the file :).
Could you please send it to me?
0 2
On My Beautiful Man • Nov 17, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Looking forward to it 😀😀
1 0
Replying to Janhae • Nov 17, 2021
Title Psychopath Diary
If you disagree when I tell u this should have been a bl, honey please go away😂
But I do agree! Hehe 😂😂
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Oct 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Is it me or did people get BL vibes from this show?
It's not just you there's a lot of bl edits on youtube haha 😂
0 1
Replying to mulong • Oct 22, 2021
Title Would You Like a Cup of Coffee?
I thought it was a BL!HAHAHA
Haha same that's why I'm here 😥😥
3 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Oct 22, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I'm waiting VERY patiently for this one to finish airing 😭 I wanna binge watch 😅
9 0
On Cutie Pie • Oct 22, 2021
Title Cutie Pie
Excited for this one after watching the trailer !
4 0
On The Tasty Florida • Oct 17, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
Sweet & cute. No deep plot but definitely had a good time watching it.
5 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Oct 16, 2021
Title My Name
I heard there's a makeout or sex scene in this please tell me in which episode cause I was gonna watch it with…
Thank you!
1 2
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Oct 16, 2021
Title My Name
I heard there's a makeout or sex scene in this please tell me in which episode cause I was gonna watch it with…
Thanks
0 0
