Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can you list your top 3 fav bl's? I am trying to find a show I have not watched while waiting for episode 2
You should watch ★Cherry Magic★ if you wanna get diabetes from their sweetness.
0 2
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just finished reading all vegaspete chapters from the novel. I should say this, their story is the best. It…
Where did you read it?
0 4
Replying to piercedprincessx • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anyone know where I can watch the UNCUT ver of this? Just until I can afford the VIP please!!
uncut version is free on iqiyi
1 0
Replying to SUGAR_HONEY • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bangladesh waiting!!! AAAAAAAA HELL YEAH
I'm also from Bangladesh happy to see you 😭❤
1 1
Replying to divinginforyou • Apr 2, 2022
Title Blueming
Who was that playing the guitar at the end? They focused in on the guitar and initials like it was an easter egg.
He is Do Ba Woo's love interest Hoon. Notice the initials DBW - Do Ba Woo. Also I read the manhwa so I'm pretty sure. I think that's a hint for season 2 😁
0 0
Replying to ctanj • Apr 2, 2022
Title Blueming
I think there will be season 2. The last scene showing a guy with a guitar singing, I believe that's the glasses…
Yes, pretty sure that's him.
0 0
Replying to Sneha • Apr 1, 2022
Title Blueming
They should have just included hoon into the story instead of giving him a glance at last ep ╥﹏╥And i used…
Yeah I was like why now 😭 I hope there's a season 2 so we can see him.
0 1
On Blueming • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
Love love love this !
I wish they promoted it properly. Majority of the bl audience doesn’t even know about It's release 🙄
2 0
Replying to Shola • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
Where can i watch this
Iqiyi if you wanna watch legally. First 2 eps are free there.
If you can't afford a subscription watch the rest on dramacool.
4 0
Replying to Jenisha Belliraj • Mar 29, 2022
Can anyone suggest me where i can watch with proper English subtitles because where i watched was not in sync…
Netflix has good subtitles
2 0
Replying to J100 • Mar 29, 2022
Cute!!! and the main actors too, one of them reminds me this actor from lovely writer, overall I look forward…
Nut reminds me of Gene from lovely writer. Is it the same for you?
0 1
On Blueming • Mar 27, 2022
Title Blueming
I'm so excited for this one cause I loved the webtoon so much 😚😚
2 0
On Cutie Pie • Mar 27, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I'm really disappointed in Kuea. I was hoping for him to be a bold character with some self respect. But at this point, he seems like a pushover in front of Hia Lian 🤷‍♀
23 2
Replying to Moonchild • Mar 25, 2022
Title Enchanté
Book's acting is just so bad, I don't think I can enjoy other aspects of the show because of his emotionless delivery…
I totally agree with you
1 0
Replying to Patty cake • Mar 7, 2022
Title Not Me
yok is that person that forgets he has friends when he starts dating someone, prove me wrong!!!
I'm not gonna try to prove you wrong cause I feel the same 🙄🙄
6 0
Replying to swimiki • Mar 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi. May i ask, whos that on your profile pic? they look sweet
Yesss can't wait!! 🤗❤
0 0
Replying to swimiki • Mar 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi. May i ask, whos that on your profile pic? they look sweet
I'm a huge fan of Young Royals. I haven’t come across another fan on mydramalist so nice to meet you!
2 2
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 5, 2022
The secondhand embarrassment in that bed scene !! I can't.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is a guilty pleasure for me. I don't care what other people say this show makes me laugh out loud so I'm loving it.
9 0