Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to Zelme • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
no.but tub scene
I'm just trying to prepare myself. I've a weak heart 😌❤
0 1
Replying to daydream • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not the pool scene but it is a spicy scene ;)
Thanks I'm going to watch it now 🤤
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I haven’t watched episode 4 yet but someone please spoil me is THAT pool scene is in this episode? 😬😷
1 8
Replying to leesaeonsimp • Apr 29, 2022
Girl everyone comparing little kouta with aoki when he reminds me of rokaku loll😂😂 ofc he's way more sinister…
Same he reminds me of Rokkau from Cherry magic 🤗
0 0
Replying to Sneha • Apr 29, 2022
I was sad that nobody has recognised it
I did while watching bad buddy
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are entitled to feel whatever you want, you can unfollow him if that's what you wish. I personally don't associate…
Yess see you after episode 4 😊
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are entitled to feel whatever you want, you can unfollow him if that's what you wish. I personally don't associate…
Yeah I'm just a bit disappointed if all of it is true. I'll just focus on Kinnporsche & Vegas my hubby 😌
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are entitled to feel whatever you want, you can unfollow him if that's what you wish. I personally don't associate…
Also someone said that It could be a sarcastic post... So I'm just trying not to be judgemental & stay neutral about Mile I guess 🙄
0 2
Replying to Likai • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He was sarcastically making fun of Trump in the image I saw. 😊
I really really hope so cause even though I'm trying to ignore it, I can't... Cause Trump is homophobic & racist af. Kinnporsche is a LGBTQ show. Just doesn't sit together
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are entitled to feel whatever you want, you can unfollow him if that's what you wish. I personally don't associate…
I never followed him. Actually I don’t really follow celebrities on social media so... And I love Kinnporsche so I'll continue to love it. Mile's not gonna stop me. I care about Kinn, not so much about Mile anymore I guess. But I would be heartbroken if it was Bible lol cause I've a crush on both Vegas & Bible 😂
0 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm not sure about the rape jokes that was hella confusing I'll try to forget that
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow so Mile SUPPORTS Donald Trump.
Now I'm sure after seeing the screenshot of him posting about it with a republican hashtag. He's a republican. Now idk how should I feel...
0 9
On KinnPorsche • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow I'm so confused please someone send the link to me if possible. What did Mile actually say? I don't wanna judge without being sure about it. Now this is making me sad 😔
0 3
Replying to Zelme • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Have you guys watched heartstopper,it's literally so good.
Yes, I'm watching now & loving it!
0 0
Replying to Lana • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of ur lies I'll tell u my sins and u can sharpen ur knifeOffer…
It's a song about LGBTQ by Hozier
0 2
Replying to earthmixxitup • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
came to talk about the show but since we're asking each other questions.........ken (perth) or arm(hot guy with…
But isn’t it Arm with the glasses?
0 1
Replying to Diva • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sorry but who! 🥲
No surprise you don't know them. They are very popular. You can watch 'Bad Buddy'. It's also on youtube.
0 1