Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas being all cute and caring was 😊I know he is a bad but still he made me happy by bringing back Porsche's…
Yeah I forgot who he really was🤗... for some time 🤕😂
4 1
Replying to Lady Musashi • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I have been reading comments and, if I understood it correctly, Pete ends up with Vegas (I haven't read the book),…
Vegas imprisons Pete after he gets caught doing some investigation in their house.Then he beats & rapes Pete to torture him. A lot happens between them, eventually Vegas falls for him & they end up together.
1 1
Replying to 8726157 • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
can we appreciate how much Jeff is handsome ?? his cool and calm act is so damn good and attractive man !!!!!…
But it's not his first time acting
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • May 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sent it to you. Check your messages.
Yeah there's a christmas special but I couldn’t find it sorry
0 1
Replying to QueenOftheWaves • May 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Heyy!! Can someone please send me VegasPete chapter?? I just read 10 chapters.... and I'm not able to find anything…
Sent it to you. Check your messages.
1 3
Replying to Maggi64 • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is Kim supposed to be the baby brother? Because the actors playing Kinn and Porsche are in their mid to upper…
He's not 17 lol he's 27 😂
0 0
Replying to ureshii • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
!!!
This reminds me of Heartstopper 😅😅
1 0
Replying to Maggi64 • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
So this episode makes it look like a plot line is being set up for the little brother to go gay with guitar guy.…
You are right 😂 Porsche & pete is bisexual. Rest of them are gay
6 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I stg they are my favorite rn
Yeah now I just hope Kim isn’t gonna hurt Chay. He's literally a baby 👼 I just want them to be all cute & sweet.
6 2
Replying to SimpleGirl • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Play "Mama I'am in love with a criminal " for me please . Thanks .
Fun fact : there was a Kinnporsche edit on youtube made with the old trailer that had this song as the background music. I searched for the song on youtube & came to know about this series. That was my Kinnporsche awakening moment lol 😂
1 2
Replying to AexyMauve • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is Vegas a succubus or something cause I get that vibe from him. The actor is portraying him well but the character…
Vegas is The devil - Lucifer 😌 he's supposed to make you uncomfortable. You haven’t read the novel right?
2 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sakura, with KP your thinking will never be straight *wink wink*
I expected a reply like this while writing the comment 😂 yeah now I can only think GAY
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Dw ull come to ur senses......idk when I STILL HAVENT CALMED DOWN AND I FINISHED IT OVER 4 HOURS AGO
You were right! I wanna scream but I can't, It's 3 am here 😷 I'm just hitting my pillow & trying to calm down 🤕
0 1
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And shoutout tok Tankul for that iconic hit on Vegas head. I love you Vegas but that was amazing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Totally didn't see that coming. I felt it on my head lol
6 0
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In short you're dead soon
This is my ghost typing
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just finished the episode. How do I feel? 🙂 there's a tornado in my stomach 🌪 my heart is still racing,feels like I'm on drugs. Now I can't think straight 🤡😵
12 7
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
its not THAT pool scene but trust me......it is enough to kill u
I'm already on the edge of dying after reading the comments 😅😅 too excited 😷
0 1