Replying to GoodRick • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Everyone wants to ride rapy Vegas. 😆 What's going on??! 0 3
Replying to trusfrated • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Why am I hearing rumours that VegasPete won't end up together!!! 😭😭😭😭 People making stupid assumptions… Stop scaring me! 2 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Wow u remember the first person u subscribed to Who wouldn’t remember this beautiful face 😏 0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I'm wondering if there's any guy watching this 😂😂 or all of us are girls?? 0 8
Replying to Mimicat • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinn is 30 and Porsche is 22 in the series Isn't Porsche 23 in the series? 0 1
Replying to pink_pig • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Can anyone send me an official link where I can watch? You'll need a subscription to watch officially on Iqiyi 0 0
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Spoiler Was the kidnapping actually planned by Vegas? Yes 1 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • May 8, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! Awwww 3 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Me watching History3 MODC and thinking about how much the second lead dude is fuckijg up😦😦😦 like man.... Please let us know your feelings after finishing the last episode 😂😂 0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Just realized everyone has seen Pete's booty 🍑 except Vegas 😏😏 6 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I need to watch it You have to. Also Young Royals! 1 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Yes. Loved it! Waiting on young royals S2 Same here! Loveeed it. As far as I know, they started the shooting for season 2 in February. 2 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I'm waiting for the 'Vegas breakdown' 😌😌😌 Then I'm gonna have a breakdown 🙂 1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Off topic : Anyone else watched Heartstopper on netflix?? They're soooo cuteeeeee 8 7
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche So if I don't get to see Porsche break down like in the book then I'll have an issue I'm waiting for the 'Vegas breakdown' 😌😌😌 0 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Traitor Sorry I got distracted for some time 😁😁😁 0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Also KimChay !!! Why so cute??? they make me giggle hehe.. Kim is such a daddy & chay is literally a baby UwU he's gonna be Chay's sugar daddy lol 😁😁 5 1
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche When is VegasPete gonna happen 😫 only 9 episodes are left how are they gonna fit all that story 4 2
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • May 7, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I doubt you'll find any new BLs with such a good content as this one but good luck on your journey! Cutie pie & Cupid's last wish 0 0
As far as I know, they started the shooting for season 2 in February.