Editorials
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
AHAHAHAHA lol. I kinda gotta agree, haven't watched 2gether but he just missing it in F4.....sad to see
2gether was my first ever bl. That's why it has a very special place in my heart. Brightwin too. But now after watching so many bl's I can tell it wasn’t the best... Still love it lol 😅
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
AHAHAHAHA lol. I kinda gotta agree, haven't watched 2gether but he just missing it in F4.....sad to see
He's even worse in 2gether but I still like him cause he's hot😚 I think everyone liked him cause of his looks hehe 😌
0 3
Replying to Diva • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sorry but who! 🥲
Are you new to bl's?
0 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
MoD, Not Me
Yes It's on youtube
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas moaning
Damn you good... 😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Rubixcube • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas or Kinn???💅
VEGAS🔥
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Still can't move on from 'Nice one, loser'
9 4
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was watching like a shameless bitch. Want moreeeee
Yeah I even replayed it 2 times 😂
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I need longer episodes 😞 this felt like 2 minutes 😞 I need... like.. 3 hours per episode... 😞
2 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't understand why some people hate Tankhun. I hope I'm not the only one who likes his character. The actor is amazing at his job. I imagined him to be exactly like this after reading the book.
4 8
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So my acc got deleted. Wtf.
Why tho?
0 17
Replying to Poohpavel • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think bad guy by billie eilish and toxic by Britney spear is written for vegas🤣🤣
And Criminal by Britney Spears is written by Pete 😁
2 0
Replying to saifojio • Apr 23, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
The director confirmed it's 16 ep, posted below somewhere, and even Netflix for me not always showing accurate…
No It's still 15
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's on my watchlist. I'll watch it tomorrow. Today only Kinnporsche will get my attention 😁
Please send it to me or post on the Cherry magic comments section if you find the link. I've been waiting forever 🙄💔
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's on my watchlist. I'll watch it tomorrow. Today only Kinnporsche will get my attention 😁
Watch Cherry Magic if you want something reallyyyyy cute,sweet & fluffy
0 2
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Porsche cars 😂😂😂
Not Apo😂 It's German Porsche cars. His name reminds me of those all the time I can't help it 😭
0 1
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's on my watchlist. I'll watch it tomorrow. Today only Kinnporsche will get my attention 😁
Second season is coming. It's official on netflix
0 4
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Here I am again with a game just bare with me. Well it's not a game more like a question. So what is the first…
Porsche cars 😂😂😂
0 4
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's on my watchlist. I'll watch it tomorrow. Today only Kinnporsche will get my attention 😁
Have you watched Young Royals? It's also really good 😇
0 6
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's on my watchlist. I'll watch it tomorrow. Today only Kinnporsche will get my attention 😁
Is it good though? I was quite excited after watching the trailer on netflix
0 8
