Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BL Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2021
Replying to Cutie Pie • Feb 25, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Replying to deleted comment
I watched an interview where Saint said that Zee himself asked the director to give him shirtless scenes 😂😂
1 0
On Semantic Error • Feb 24, 2022
Seeing the comments, I can't wait anymore... I wanna binge god give me strength 🤕🤕🤕
4 2
On Semantic Error • Feb 15, 2022
Trailer looks gooood 😭😭 I'm so excited
I've been waiting for years for the live adaptation 😭❤
1 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Feb 12, 2022
Title Not Me
Why Monday?
Thank god Friday is the weekend in our country 😇 But I can relate haha.
0 0
Replying to Alwaysnamu • Feb 12, 2022
Title Not Me
Yes back to 8.6! Y'all excited tomorrow's Sunday, and I'm here waiting for Monday to watch it 😭
Why Monday?
0 3
On Not Me • Feb 12, 2022
Title Not Me
This show is just getting better and better! 😭✌
5 0
Replying to SoHooked • Feb 11, 2022
I find Tae acting so irritating!!! The lopside lip s so annoying!
Same here. Makes it harder for me to watch 😑
5 1
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Feb 9, 2022
Title Not Me
It's been three days, and I am still stuck at "Eh oh eh oh eh oh ehhhh"😭😭
I feel you cause same 🙂🙂
0 0
On Not Me • Feb 6, 2022
Title Not Me
This episode was so good.... 😭😭
9 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jan 26, 2022
Title Not Me
Which country do you live in? Maybe your country is blocked
I heard that some countries got blocked after 4 episodes. Try to use a vpn.
1 1
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jan 24, 2022
Title Eclipse
Could you please send it to me?
My bad. I saw your comment after 9 days :( but thank you.
0 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Jan 24, 2022
Title Not Me
may I ask why I can't seem to find episodes 5-6 on youtube?
Which country do you live in? Maybe your country is blocked
1 3
Replying to Kathy75 • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
As this amazing show is now officially over, considering it’s popularity, I was thinking over who benefited…
It's exactly the same for me haha
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 14, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Okay I'm gonna die if they don't end up together.
7 0
Replying to Shay257 • Jan 6, 2022
Title Light on Me
Hey .. anyone have a link of lights on me Wetv app is not available in my country and viki have subscroption😭😢..…
First few episodes are available on their youtube channel. You can watch the rest of the episodes on dramacool/kissasian.
0 0