Editorials
Replying to Aethelflaed • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Personally, Out of those that I watched, I didn't like any of the roles that Park Gyu Young played but for some…
Same I hated her role in this & also in iontbo.I was even happy about her death cause her character was annoying me 😂 I heard she's good in sweet home I guess I'll give it a try.
0 1
Replying to equilibrium280 • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
So i was thinking the ending could have been better. If I was the writer, this is how i would have ended the series.Soo…
Since you asked for an opinion.No offense but your version sounds very cliche. Like a typical Indian serial :3 I'm happy the show wasn’t like that.
6 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
He will blow himself up for Yohan hahahha
He's gonna regret it so bad! The face he made at the end 😂😂 he needed this in his life lol.
1 1
On The Devil Judge • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Wowwww!! What the heck just happened haha episode 15! Really excited for episode 16. What're you gonna do now our naive Kim Ga on? 🤷♀
0 4
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Aug 22, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I'll never find a bl that I love as much as this one 😚😚😚 I'm obsessed 😚😚
8 0
On Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices • Aug 19, 2021
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices Spoiler
Why the hell?? So unfair 😭 he deserved better :(
3 4
Replying to imringoloveme • Aug 17, 2021
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Does anyone have in recs for fantasy/supernatural romance series with a clear happy ending? (I haven't watched…
The legend of the blue sea
0 1
Replying to pica • Aug 17, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Anyone knows why Seo Janghak is afraid of Jung Sunah? What did he do to her?
I think he sexually assaulted her & she was blackmailing him.
0 0
Replying to Jiminie_forever • Aug 17, 2021
Title Signal Spoiler
I want to start watching this drama...but is there a cliffhanger in the end ???
It's an open ending
0 0
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • Aug 17, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
I am waiting until this is over to watch but I'm reading disappointing comments atm.Do the two leads have a similar…
The show's worth watching.It's just that some characters are really frustrating.
0 0
Replying to wtanya • Aug 17, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
GAON I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, I REALLY WAS SO HOW COULD YOU DO THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHAnd can this stupid professor just…
Haha same.He can't even do his job.He's all talk.It's like his goal in life is to destroy Yohan & Yohan's the only person who's breaking laws.
1 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 17, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
I just hate every person who's against Kang Yo Han -__- That stupid professor annoys the hell out of me. He can't do shit but badmouth Yo han all the time.He acts so lawful when against Yohan but doesn’t say anything about those powerful evil people.I hope he dies too.I like Jung Sun Ah better than them lol.Also hoping for some character development of Ga on -_- He made a stupid decision.
10 1
On Prison Playbook • Aug 11, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Watch Racket Boys ep 16 for loony's alternative ending!
3 2
On Racket Boys • Aug 11, 2021
Title Racket Boys
Those Prison playbook references in the last episode !! 😭
13 4
On The Devil Judge • Aug 5, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
I'm loving it. The whole vibe is unique & their bromance is in point.
3 0
Replying to Racket Boys • Aug 2, 2021
Title Racket Boys
Replying to deleted comment
Why? What happened?
0 0
On Golden Blood • Aug 1, 2021
Title Golden Blood
I'm more invested in Pitch & Bank :3 ❤ They need their own series.
8 0
Replying to MONTERO • Jul 31, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Am i the only one who thought that Bank looks like a younger version of Bright and Pitch looks like a younger…
Bank reminds me of Bright everytime I see him on screen.
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jul 31, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
He got into a car accident when he rushed to the airport to stop his ex from leaving.
I don’t exactly remember. I think it's when the ex was talking to Shi Lei sitting at the bar.
1 0
Replying to Onceuponashadow • Jul 31, 2021
Title Racket Boys Spoiler
I really want to watch this but someone please tell me there is no romance I have very hard time watching kdramas…
They have some crushes but it's very subtle & doesn’t focus on that much. I think you can watch.
2 0
