News
On Hospital Playlist • Jul 22, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
Can someone say yes or no? Is Ahn Jung Won 'Daddy-Long-Legs'? I'm on ep 4 and don't know if I understand right.
1 2
cheshire • Jul 13, 2021
Article Enemies-to-Lovers Done RIGHT
Thank you! I would definitely watch 'Mad for each other' after reading your article ;)
1 0
On Midnight Runners • Jun 18, 2021
Title Midnight Runners
This was so funny 😁 one of the best bromances 👍
4 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 25, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
THAT KISS!!!!! OMG WOW!!!
8 0
Replying to namu • May 18, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
"You don't eat, sleep or cry? You don't feel compassion or love? Because you're not human? But I do because I'm…
This sentence was so cool ? For me it is so fresh for female lead to try loving him first instead of being angry and waiting for love to come. I can't wait for the today's episode ?
2 0
Replying to Ketita • May 13, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
What is "TSHLYE"?
Thank you ;)
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • May 13, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
So in short, going further if she doesn't make her wish for the world's dooms day before she dies, then the doom…
What is "TSHLYE"?
2 3
Replying to Simpul • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
What's wrong with the ratings... Why it's fluctuating time to time...!???.. Is it only me... Who's feeling unfair…
Earlier I saw that it was 8.8 and half a day later it was 8.3. Maybe it will change after a few episodes...
1 1
