News
On Blue Spring Ride • Oct 15, 2021
Title Blue Spring Ride
I read manga and I think they did good job with the movie. I was happy to see familiar scenes from manga and this actor who plays Kou I think he really resembles Kou from manga ☺️
1 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
i really love their healthy relationship ;) I believe that no matter what happens they figure it out together
8 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 26, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
for me ep 10 was best from all <3 i can't wait for moreeee..... This is sooo amazing !!!!!
9 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Do you think the further plot will be similar to the movie? I mean that she return to Seoul. I really hope their relationship will be slowly developed and she doesn't leave him.
2 1
On Check Out the Event • Sep 5, 2021
Title Check Out the Event Spoiler
I liked this drama but not the ending, I was hoping for her to end with this handsome tour guide ;p
4 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 5, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
omg I'm obsessed with this drama <3 dimple couple is so cute, they really suit each other 😍
8 0
On Personal Taste • Sep 2, 2021
Title Personal Taste
Wow this is my first kdrama from 2010 and I must say it has its charm ;)
4 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Aug 29, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I loved ep 2 ☺️ how can I wait for ep 3??? It's too long ..
2 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Aug 28, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
very interesting first episode ;) I can't wait for ep 2
1 0
Replying to mariaalourdeess • Aug 26, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Where can I watch ep 10 eng sub aside from netflix?huhuhu
kissasian
1 0
On Before We Get Married • Aug 23, 2021
Title Before We Get Married
I really like the chemistry between leads ;)
1 0
On Check Out the Event • Aug 21, 2021
Title Check Out the Event
This guide guy is really handsome ;) I root for him ;p
3 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I think the ending was nice ;) after all this struggle...
4 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Aug 20, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I'm really excited for the cast ;)
3 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Aug 15, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Chuchu <3
4 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Aug 11, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
I don't know why but Chuchu got my heart <3
0 0
On Hospital Playlist • Jul 31, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist
The first 2 ep was a little boring for me but later it is soooo interesting! Amazing story ;)
4 0
Replying to bm_919 • Jul 24, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
dohyuk is so cute each time he smiles i start fighting air
same ;-D he is amazing <3
1 0
On Nevertheless, • Jul 24, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Do Hyuk has amazing smile ;) I think I'm in love <3
25 0
Replying to vienina • Jul 23, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist
He is/was.
Thank you ;)
0 0
