Editorials Replying to Pritha dubey • Mar 4, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Kang tae mu n the female leads guy friend were brothers in My father is strange
omg I didn't know that! maybe they meet up in the bloopers ;)
0 0
Replying to KayesDramas • Mar 3, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Loving this drama so far but I cannot believe the ever so smart Harvard graduate Taemu cannot recognize Hari when…
he didn't properly see her face for now. She was so far hiding, running away or turning back at him. He saw her profile pic in her work ID but for me this photo was quite different than her in real life, maybe because of the glasses. But I think when he see her face in real life at work he recognize her right away. It can't be otherwise, he is too smart for it xd
7 1
Replying to Cherrymotion • Mar 3, 2022
Title Business Proposal
This is a spoiler but I will forgive you since we demand the same thing. anything for super hot kiss scenes 😂
I marked it as a spoiler. Is it visible? Maybe I clicked something wrong
0 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 1, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
About last scene in EP 2. I suppose this was their first kiss (accidental but kiss). In webtoon they first kissed when she was drunk and it was very very long kiss 💋 after kiss he told her to take responsibility for it. I wonder if in the drama he also say something similar. And that's why she will agree for their contractual marriage. But I hope later they will have that drunk kiss, it was a turning point in their relationship (taking responsibility). I think I won't be satisfied with accidental peck in the lips 😅 what do you think?
17 4
On Business Proposal • Feb 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
wow I really like the first episode! It was quite different from the webtoon but I was expecting it won't be exactly the same ;) And the blind date was so funny! I have to replay it xd it was even better than their webtoon's blind date! Samantha and Rachel 😂😂😂😂😂😂
14 0
On Business Proposal • Feb 27, 2022
Title Business Proposal
It's so close!!!!!
1 0
Replying to xx7 • Feb 26, 2022
Title Business Proposal
A brief summary of the press conference!https://www.soompi.com/article/1514733wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-kim-sejeong-kim-min-kyu-and-seol-in-ah-talk-about-being-drawn-to-the-light-and-refreshing-side-of-a-business-proposal
Yes! I was waiting for a drama like this! And I know the story briefly because of the webtoon so I'm especially excited 💜
1 0
On Moonshine • Feb 24, 2022
Title Moonshine
Just finished and must say it was a good drama! I really like the story and actors <3 The comedy was alright and action scenes was amazing. Must say in the beggining I did't know it will turn out this way and it was a pleasant surprise because I really enjoyed everything! And in the end my heart melted with Yoo Seung Ho's smile <3
6 1
Replying to Jumong is the best kdram • Feb 23, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Guys if you go to instagram and type in business proprosal sbs. There is a account with a 3 minute video about…
Omh it looks awesome ! But after watching this I think they changed the story. Maybe this will be better than weebtoon ;) Let's see on Monday! <3
3 1
Replying to kdramaholic2016 • Feb 23, 2022
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
episode 24
Me too <3. And Veronica Park was so iconic! And Do Min Ik was so cute ;)
1 1
Replying to kdramaholic2016 • Feb 23, 2022
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
episode 24
thank you! I finished watching it today, it was a nice drama ;) I was afraid about the story but for me it was fine and I am satisfied ;)
2 3
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Wow ep 4 was so beautiful, I was smiling from ear to ear almost all time! This drama is so good so far <3
11 1
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Feb 19, 2022
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
0 0
On Moonshine • Feb 17, 2022
Title Moonshine
ehhh the wait is so looooong. I want to know what happen next ...
2 0
Replying to mpruel • Feb 17, 2022
Title Moonshine
is the drama is good? I like them both but why the rating is too low?
for me this drama is good, I don't know why it has such a low ratings. Maybe it was a bit slow in the beggining but around 9-10 ep it happen to be really interesting. And I love main leads ;)
0 1
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Feb 17, 2022
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary Spoiler
Could someone tell me in which episode he will find that the Veronica he knows is his secretary? (I have mixed feelings for this part ;p)
1 5
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
The first episode was so fun! I like it very much!
6 0
Replying to Ketita • Feb 10, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I can't wait :''''( please I want to travel 12 days to the future
Now 18 😥
0 0
On Moonshine • Feb 9, 2022
Title Moonshine
OMG the plot is now super interesting! I'm wondering how will they end it? I'm super curious. The acting is amazing ! <3
7 0
Replying to NiceandWise • Feb 8, 2022
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I´m rewatching this show for the fourth time now and it´s still as good! xD
I'm also rewatching for the second time and Joon Hyung is so so cute ;p this drama is so good!
4 1
