News
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Jul 4, 2022
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
It was so cute!!!!!!! I melted with their "chagiya" <3 such a lovely couple
7 3
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 24, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
first two epiaodes were so good! I'm loving it <3
2 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 5, 2022
Title Business Proposal
yeah this drama was so amazing!!!!! Loved it so so much!!! it's a 10/10 for me <3
2 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 5, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I watched so many times that ending scene from ep 11 :D and sbs post this on insta, so almost on loop ;p
0 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 5, 2022
Title Business Proposal
xddd the comments here are so divided ;pp it seems there will be happy ending, why are you complaining xd This drama from the beggining was so fun and cool, one sad episode doesn't change anything(to be precize it wasn't even that sad, this showed their true feelings ;p)
1 1
Replying to GeekyAmma • Apr 4, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I was surprised at the last scene of Ep 11 as I have not seen such a steamy scene in Kdrama land since what's…
yeah and I can't wait to see behinds from that scene... I hope they show it to us ;)
1 0
Replying to GeekyAmma • Apr 4, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I was surprised at the last scene of Ep 11 as I have not seen such a steamy scene in Kdrama land since what's…
yeah and I can't wait to see behinds from that scene... I hope they show it to us ;)
2 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 4, 2022
Title Business Proposal
wow, this drama keeps getting better and better... <3 I can't say goodbye tommorow :/ :((((((
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 3, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
This drama was so wonderful!!!! The emotions I felt during a whole series was really diverse. I cried, laughed, giggled, I really really recommend to watch this! This drama has so many wonderful phrases, characters, friendships, relations. I loved every character in this drama. And character developments vere amazing here! About the ending - I was expecting something similar, so I can't say what others can feel about it... To those who struggle to watch it because of the comments - give it a try! Those who watched it airing really loved this series (although not everyone liked the ending), so I think just because of this ending you can't deny this drama was really really good. I will miss this whole squad from 99' ! <3
4 0
Replying to Ketita • Apr 2, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
It's my opinion: I think they won't be together in the future, basing on ep 15. They already grow apart from each…
But for sure they not gonna kill Yi Jin! ;) This is impossible
1 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 2, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
It's my opinion: I think they won't be together in the future, basing on ep 15. They already grow apart from each other, poor He Do and Yi Jin, they seem really lonely. But I hope they give them the best possible ending ;) I want them to be happy! (But maybe I am wrong, the trailer for ep 16 is a little misleading. Let's see tommorow!)
2 2
On Business Proposal • Mar 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
wow ep 9 was sooo funny <3 I really really love it!!!!
3 0
Replying to Ketita • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Can you tell me what it says? I don't have Netflix 😟
Thank you ❤️😊❤️
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Dear fans of Business Proposal, Where are you from? I'm from Australia by the way 😊
From Poland ❤️
2 0
Replying to kaisoda • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Just came from watching hatae's new offcam vid posted by bts. & i was right ABP editor cut better angle of their…
Maybe they cut it this way because Hari and Tae mu are more innocent than secondary couple xd and their kiss also should be innocent 😇 I don't know, but for sure if they had a good kiss scene why not show it? 😅
2 1
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Netflix synopsis for ep 9, 10 are out babies 🤌😭💙💙💙💙💙
Can you tell me what it says? I don't have Netflix 😟
0 2
On Business Proposal • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
wow this drama is amazing! <3
2 0
Replying to Kristina • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
I think he will, because in the web toon he does find out pretty soon.
And because of the bruise he find out in the webtoon so let's hope this will be true in the drama too
3 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
Guys do you think he recognize her? I hope so, but in the trailer for ep 4 it's not so clear ;/ In the webtoon this was how he recognize her...
8 0
Replying to 259171 • Mar 5, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
How heavy is the romance? I'm okay with a romance story, but I also need a good plot. How is the actual plot?
I think the romance is not a main topic in this drama. The plot is really amazing! We have friendship, fencing, parents-kids relationship, trust, competition and romance of course but it's really slow, and I love it. It is so beautiful <3
7 1
