News
On Business Proposal • Feb 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I can't wait :''''( please I want to travel 12 days to the future
1 1
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Feb 8, 2022
List The CUTEST MALE LEAD in a korean/chinese drama!
park hyung sik is the best
so true <3 his character was super cute !
1 1
On I'm Not a Robot • Feb 7, 2022
Title I'm Not a Robot
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
0 0
On My Strange Hero • Feb 7, 2022
Title My Strange Hero
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
0 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Feb 7, 2022
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Feb 7, 2022
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Feb 7, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
1 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Feb 7, 2022
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
https://kisskh.at/list/3DglKAML
0 0
On My Strange Hero • Feb 2, 2022
Title My Strange Hero
Yoo Seung Ho has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen! Seriously when he smile I'm melting ;p And I really love the story!
10 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 25, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I really loved this drama! And I like the ending, it was so sweet <3
4 0
On Moonshine • Jan 24, 2022
Title Moonshine
OMG Nam Young is now so cool! I can't wait what will happen in next episodes . This is good energy so far in ep 11 ;)
5 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Omg ep 15 was so emotional!!!
12 0
On Business Proposal • Jan 20, 2022
Title Business Proposal
omg the poster is beautiful <3
4 0
Replying to Sidra • Jan 20, 2022
List Best korean drama of 2021!
where is taxi driver in the list?
You can add this title if it isn't here. ;)
0 0
On Good Manager • Jan 14, 2022
Title Good Manager
omg the amout of laughter !!!! This is now my favourite comedy drama ;)
1 0
On Move to Heaven • Jan 6, 2022
Title Move to Heaven
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 6, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On Moonshine • Jan 5, 2022
Title Moonshine
I don't know about others but I'm loving this ;) Young and Ro Seo have nice chemistry and I kinda like the story ;) ( everyone said they like The Crown Prince the most in this drama but for me he is a little annoying ... So everyone has their own taste ;p )
3 1
Replying to Frilay • Jan 3, 2022
Title Moonshine
subbed on dramacool :)
Thank you ;)
1 1
On Moonshine • Jan 3, 2022
Title Moonshine
Is ep 5 somewhere with eng sub? 😥
2 3
